Is Kogi State University Post UTME form out? The post UTME and direct entry (DE) form of the Kogi State University (KSU) for 2020/2021 academic session is out on sale.
This a notice that KSU Post UTME form for admission into 2020/2021 academic session has been released by the management of the Kogi State University. See Kogi State University (KSU) Post UTME Exam Date.
KSU Post UTME Application Eligibility.
- Only candidates with UTME Score of 160 and above with minimum of Five (5) O’Level Credit Passes in the relevant subject, including English Language (and Mathematics for programmes in Faculties of Natural Sciences, Management Sciences, Agriculture, Social Sciences and some programmes in the Faculty of Education) at not more than two sittings are eligible to attend the Screening Exercise. However, some courses required marks that are way higher than 160, it’s advisable you check KSU Cut-Off Marks for 2020/2021 Admission Exercise.
- Direct Entry Candidates should have minimum of 9 points from A’level result or its equivalent; (and minimum of “C grade” for teaching subjects in NCE) Upper Credit in OND or Lower Credit in HND.
- Diploma must be in the course applied
Note: UTME Candidates who did not meet up with the courses they applied for are advised to effect change of course on www.jamb.org.ng as appropriate. (JAMB subject combination for every course must be put into consideration). Candidates are advised to check requirements/subjects combination for their respective programmes on the portal.
How to Apply for KSU Post UTME Admission.
Registration for the Screening Exercise will start on Monday 10th August, 2020 and close on Sunday, 6th September, 2020 at midnight.
- To register online login to the University’s portal, http://www.kogistateuniversity.edu.ng/utme and click on “Apply Now” on the Side Menu
- Candidates are to Login with their JAMB’s UTME number as user ID (example UTME No J245521) and “password” as the password. Candidates are advised to change this password at first log in.
- Proceed to Online Payment by Clicking on “Pay UTME Fee” link to make payment of N2000 (Two thousand naira only)directly on the portal with your bank debit card /
- After Successful payment, proceed to complete the application form by first completing the Bio Data form and other relevant information.
- Candidate will be required to upload a scanned copy of their recent passport photograph (file size: not more than 200KB) with white
- After completing the application form, Preview your application to ensure the information entered is correct then click on “Submit Application”.
- After successful submission, candidates are required to print a “Registration Slip” as a means of identification into the Computer Based Test Examination (CBT) venue.
- Candidates are advised to strictly adhere with the Screening date as shown on their Registration Slip.
- Candidates MUST arrive at the Professor F.S. Idachaba Lecture Theatre ONE HOUR before their Scheduled screening time to ensure proper briefing and accreditation.
- Candidates are prohibited from coming into the Examination Hall with a mobile phone(s), flash drive, modem, writing pen, pencil and/or any electronic gadgets.
- Direct entry candidates will be taken with the First batch candidates and are required to upload relevant documents.
- Candidates awaiting 2020 WAEC and NECO examination, should note that their Post-UTME screening exercise will come Immediately after the WAEC examination.
- ALL CANDIDATES (UME and Direct Entry) must upload their O’level results on JAMB portal, before coming for the Screening Exercise
- Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the screening process and in case of any enquiry/assistance where necessary, candidates are to send their emails to [email protected] (Ensure to quote your JAMB Reg. No. in all mails)
- Candidates must have valid phone numbers and e-mail address before starting the application procedure, please.
- It is mandatory for candidates to come to the examinations with protective nose mask as well as maintain social distancing in strict compliance with the approved COVID safety regulations. Other safety measures will be available at the examination venue in strict compliance with the approved COVID safety regulations.