This is to inform all the Candidates who made one mistake or the Other which may be : Wrong Name, Wrong Subject Combination, Wrong Course or Institution or Who uploaded the Wrong Photographs that JAMB Correction of Details just started today (6th of May 2017) and would also End around 9 Pm today (Please share this post and help others as the deadline is very short).
Candidates who wish to correct any Mistake are advised to proceed immediately with the Correction of errors they made during their registration.
The Correction of JAMB Subject Combination is free while others will cost N2500 each.
JAMB Date Of Birth, Name, Subjects and Institution Error Log
- I made a Mistake on my subject combination, can i be able to change as i have submitted?
- The Registrar forgot to put my O-level results during registration and he has submitted it, can i be able to correct it?
- My name was wrongly spelt during registration, How can i Put the Correct name?
- A wrong University of Choice was selected by the person that registered my JAMB without telling me, How can i Fix it and choose the correct one?
- The date of Birth used during my registration is not the correct one, how can i fix it?
- The State Or Local Government i selected was not the correct one
- I am a Male but Female was selected as the gender during registration or vice versa.
The Questions listed above where some of the ones raised by JAMB Aspirants who has made a mistake or committed an error in either Name, Jamb Subjects, Date of Birth, Institution or State/Local Government of Origin and are now seeking for the solutions or ways in which they can correct those mistakes.
Can the Errors be Corrected? YES. The errors can be corrected online on JAMB Portal But to correct each of those errors will cost you N2,500 (Except for Change of Subject Combination).
Which means if you made a mistake with both your date of Birth and State of Origin, it will cost you N2,500 each making it N5,000.
JAMB MISTAKES THAT CAN BE FIXED OR CORRECTED.
The Errors made during registration that can be corrected are :
- Jamb Subject Correction (Free)
- Change of Gender (N2500)
- Change of Institution (N2500)
- Change of Name (N2500)
- Change of State/Local Government (N2500)
- Change of Date of Birth (N2500)
HOW TO CORRECT ERROR IN JAMB FORM.
Candidates who wish to correct any of the errors or mistakes mentioned above can do so by:
- Visiting the Nearest JAMB Accredited Registration centers nationwide
Note: The Correction are only done at the Accredited Centers and no Cyber cafe is authorized to do that.
- JAMB Mock Result 2020/2021 Released | How To Check
- How To Check Your JAMB Exam Date And Center | JAMB Reprinting 2020
- JAMB Mock Exam Center 2020 | Check Your Mock Center And Time
- JAMB Brochure for All Courses (Engineering, Medicine, Accounting) 2020/2021
- JAMB Subject Combination for All Courses (Sciences, Arts & Social Sciences) 2020/2021
- JAMB Registration Closing Date for 2020/2021 Has Been Announced
- JAMB 2020 Form Out | Requirements, Procedures and How To Register
- List Of Universities That Accept 180, 170, 160, 150, 140, 130, 120 Cut Off Mark for Admission