The general public are hereby informed that Idah Poly Cut Off Mark for admission into 2019/2020 academic session has been released by the management of the Federal Polytechnic Idah(Idah Poly). All those who applied for admission at Idah Poly Are to read below for the minimum cut off mark for 2019/2020 admission.
Do you want to study in a Nigerian Polytechnic? Is that Nigerian Polytechnic the Federal Polytechnic Idah? if so, then you may be interested in Knowing that the Cut off mark for Idah Poly will be discussed here.
The Details on the general cut off mark for Idah Poly Can be found below. You may Also like to see the list of Universities that Accept 120 Cut off Mark Here
What Is Cut Off Mark?
Cut Off Mark is the minimum point a student applying for admission must attain in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME or JAMB) and or Post-Utme/Screening Exercise in order to be considered for admission into a particular school.
- Since the Federal Polytechnic Idah has not officially declared they own Cut off mark for 2019/2020, we are going to assume that the cut off mark is still 150 till they make it official that they have accepted the 120 Cut off mark or a mark close to that.
- We are going to update this page with the official Fed Poly Idah cut off mark when it is released officially by the management.
- This Warning message will disappear when the official cut off mark has been updated here.
Fed Poly Idah JAMB Cut Off Mark
This post is for all those who applied for admission into Idah Poly and has been searching for Idah Poly Cut Off Mark to check if the score they had in JAMB can qualify them for admission into Federal Polytechnic Idah for this session (2019/2020).
All Fed Poly Idah Aspirants are hereby informed that the general cut-off Mark for admission into the Polytechnic is 150. This means that all those who wrote JAMB And Scored up to 150 or a minimum of 150 are eligible to buy Idah Poly Post-Utme or Admission form and also sit for the Examination should there be.
This eligibility for buying Idah Poly Screening form with a minimum JAMB Score of 150 or below are for all the programmes in the Federal Polytechnic Idah.
Idah Poly Departmental Cut Off Mark
A lot of aspirants are also concerned to know when the departmental cut off mark of the Federal Polytechnic Idah will be released. Departmental cut off mark is the minimum cut off mark for admission into various departments in a particular University, Polytechnic or Colleges of Education.
This cut off mark is usually available after the release of the school’s screening or post utme admission form.
Also, cut off mark for each varies depending on the performance of candidates who applied to study in the school for that year.
In this regard, Idah Poly Cut off mark for all departments will be available later after the screening exercise for the school has been conducted.
- Federal Polytechnic Idah School Fees Schedule 2019/2020 | See Amount
- Fed Poly Idah HND Admission List For 2018/2019 | Check Status
- Idah Poly Admission List 2019/2020 Released | Check Status
- Fed Poly Idah Acceptance Fee Payment (ND & HND) For 2018/2019
- Fed Poly Idah HND Screening Date & Fee For 2018/2019
- Fed Poly Idah HND Admission Forms For 2018/2019 Released [Updated]
- Fed Poly Idah Post UTME Result For 2018/2019 | Check Result
- Fed Poly Idah (Idah Poly) Post UTME Form For 2018/2019 Is Out