Are you interested in FUTO change of course form for 2020/2021? If you were not offered admission by the Federal University of Technology, Owerri and you wish to apply for FUTO change of course form which can also be referred sometimes as supplementary form then am very happy to inform you that this post you are reading currently has been designed to provide you details on FUTO change of course admission form.
Is FUTO change of course form out? All candidates who applied for admission into the Federal University of Technology, Owerri but has not been offered admission are hereby informed that FUTO change of course form is now available here on this page.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
About FUTO Change of Course Form
FUTO change of course form is a form required to be filled and submitted by prospective candidates of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri who participated in FUTO post UTME admission screening exercise but has not been offered admission.
FUTO Supplementary Admission Aggregates
Please, find below the list of Departments with vacancies for supplementary admission. Kindly note that the aggregate score is calculated as follows:
- Multiply the JAMB Score by 0.15.
- Multiply the Post-UTME Score by 0.1
- Add the outcome together.
(Aggregate Score = (JAMB Score *0.15) + (Post-UTME Score*0.1)
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|S/N||SCHOOL/DEPT||UTME SUBJECT COMBINATION||AGGREGATE SCORE|
|1||SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE & AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY (SAAT)||CHM & any two of BIO/AGR, MTH, PHY|
|a||AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS (AEC)||“||45||45|
|b||AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION (AEX)||“||45||45|
|c||ANIMAL SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY (AST)||“||45||45|
|d||CROP SCIENCE &TECHNOLOGY (CST)||“||45||45|
|e||SOIL SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY (SST)||“||45||45|
|f||FISHERIES & AQUACULTURE TECHNOLOGY (FAT)||“||45||45|
|g||FORESTRY & WILDLIFE TECHNOLOGY (FWT)||“||45||45|
|2||SCHOOL OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES (SOBS)||BIO, CHM & PHY/MTH|
|a.||FORENSIC SCIENCE (FRS)||“||55||50|
|3||SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES (SOES)||MTH, CHM & PHY|
|a||ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT (EVM)||“||50||50|
|b||URBAN & REGIONAL PLANNING (URP)||GEO, MTH & PHY/CHM/BIO/ECO/TECH DRAWING / FINE ARTS||50||50|
|4||SCHOOL OF LOGISTICS & INNOVATION TECHNOLOGY (SLIT)||MTH, CHM & PHY|
|a||LOGISTICS & TRANSPORT TECHNOLOGY (LTT)||“||50||50|
|b||PROJECT MANAGEMENT & TECHNOLOGY (PMT)||“||50||50|
|c||SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT (SCM)||“||50||50|
|d||TECHNOLOGY ENTERPRENEURSHIP & INNOVATION (TEI)||“||50||50|
|5||SCHOOL OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES (SOPS)||MTH, CHM & PHY|
Please, note as follows:
- Candidates who registered for the FUTO supplementary admissions Exercise but are yet to be offered admission can reapply for any of the advertised courses at NO COST.
- Candidates who did not initially register for FUTO supplementary admissions can also apply on the condition that they pay the sum of Eleven thousand naira (N11,000.00) only for the supplementary Admission.
- You must upload your O’Level results on JAMB PORTAL.
- Candidates should be properly guided by the provisions in the JAMB brochure with particular reference to the UTME combinations and SSCE requirements.
- Merit cut off is the general cut off for all candidates irrespective of their state of origin while the catchment cut off is ONLY for candidates from the five catchment states of FUTO ( ABIA, ANAMBRA, EBONYI, ENUGU &IMO)
How To Apply for FUTO Change of Course Admission
The following procedure applies:
- Visit the University official website futo.edu.ng.
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on the 2020/2021 Supplementary Admissions exercise.
- Click on “Generate Supplementary Admission Invoice”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Print your invoice and proceed to any bank to pay a non-refundable fee of N11,000.00 using your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code on the invoice.
- Alternatively, you can make payment using the online payment options with credit/debit cards such as Verve, Visa, Master Cards.
- After successful payment in the bank, return to the portal.
- Repeat Steps (1) – (3).
- Click on “Fill Supplementary Application Form”
- Complete and submit the online Supplementary Application Form.
- Print out your “Acknowledgement Slip”.
For support, contact:
E-Mail: [email protected]
Deadline for FUTO Change of Course Form
May 24, 2021.
The closing date for submitting FUTO change of course form is on the 24th of May, 2021.
We are going to update this page if any changes is made to FUTO change of course form by the management of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri. Until then, continue checking this page for more updates on FUTO change of course form.