The JUPEB admission form of the Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo (AE FUNAI) for 2018/2019 academic session is currently out on sale. JUPEB programme allows candidates and participants to get admission directly into 200 level instead of the regular 100 level. The procedures and instructions to apply for FUNAI JUPEB admission can be found below.
FUNAI JUPEB Admission Latest Update: Submission of online forms will now close on 31st October, 2018 at 11.59 pm.
The general public are hereby informed that FUNAI JUPEB form for admission into 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the management of the Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo. Application are invited from suitably qualified members of the public for Admission into the university Joint University Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme for 2018/2019 session.
About AE FUNAI JUPEB Programme
FUNAI Foundation programme is a 10-month intensive coaching designed to prepare candidates for JUPEB (Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board) examinations for Direct entry admission into the 200-level of departments of candidates’ choices in FUNAI and over 60 universities in Nigeria and abroad affiliated to the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB). FUNAI has successfully run these programmes since 2014 and has gained acclamation for that, nationally.
See also: FUNAI Pre-Degree Admission Form
Candidates Eligible for FUNAI JUPEB.
Candidates for the programmes must possess a minimum of five (5) credits in five (5) relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at a maximum of two sittings.
Duration of FUNAI JUPEB Programme.
The programme normally runs for two (2) semesters within about ten (10) calendar months.
AE FUNAI JUPEB Subject Combinations.
The AE-FUNAI Centre for Educational Services (AE-FUNAI CES) will prepare candidates for admission into Bachelors’ degree programmes in the following faculties:
|BASIC MEDICAL AND HEALTH SCIENCES|
|ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY|
|MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES|
How To Apply For FUNAI JUPEB Admission.
APPLICATION FEE: Ten thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only.
- Visit the AE-FUNAI CES ePortal (www.ces.funai.edu.ng). On the menu bar, click on ePortal, and select “Start Online Application” from the drop-down menu. You will be required to supply your email address and other required information in order to start your online application.
- After creating an Account, login with your Application No. and Password and follow the necessary processes to capture your personal information and other required information.
- Generate your Remita Retrieval Number (RRN) for payment. Instructions on generating your RRN will be automatically displayed on the payment page on your browser. Please read carefully and note that your RRN MUST BE ACTIVATED on our ePortal before payment is made.
- After payment, a 16-digit PIN will be sent to your Mobile Phone to enable you complete all remaining and necessary sections of your Online Application.
- Ensure all sections of your application form are correctly filled, and click on “Complete Application” to submit your application to our online server. Our server shall acknowledge receipt of your form by sending an SMS to your Mobile Phone. Print two coloured copies of your Application Form.
FUPRE JUPEB General Information.
- Applicants into 2018/2019 preliminary programme are advised to check the AE-FUNAI CES Website (www.ces.funai.edu.ng) for other relevant information.
- Applicants must provide a recent coloured passport photograph (taken not earlier than 3 months before time of application) with a white background. Selfies, blurred and webcam photos are strictly prohibited. Applicants who upload wrong bio-data and credentials will be disqualified and forfeit application fee.
- Applicants are to report to the Centre for Educational Services for Registration and Screening, ONLY when they have received an Invitation (through email) and Admission Letter approved by the Director. Applicants are hereby advised to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL telephone numbers.
- Applicants are advised to follow the application instructions carefully and ensure they follow the stipulated guidelines. Failure to do so may adversely affect the candidate. For application related enquiries, please see detailed Candidate Guide at https://www.ces.funai.edu.ng/guide-for-candidates or contact the Webmaster via [email protected]
DISCLAIMER: Please note that AE-FUNAI HAS NOT AUTHORIZED any person(s) or agent(s), whether corporate or individual to sell application forms on its behalf. Application is strictly online and is to be made only on the AE-FUNAI CES ePortal (www.ces.funai.edu.ng).
FURTHER ENQUIRIES: All enquiries are to be made to the Director, Centre for Educational Services. Contacts: 08038891332, 07035232317, 08067754836. (Please call during office hours only, 8am-5pm).
E-mail: [email protected]
CLOSING DATE: Submission of online forms will close on 31st October, 2018 at 11.59 pm.
- FUNAI Portal Login | How To Login And Check FUNAI Portal
- FUNAI Post UTME Past Questions And Answers PDF Download
- FUNAI JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 Released
- FUNAI School Fees for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Programmes 2019/2020
- AE FUNAI 1st & 2nd Batch Admission List for 2019/2020 Is Out | Check Admission Status
- FUNAI Postgraduate (PG) Courses | Federal University Ndufu Courses
- AE FUNAI Postgraduate (PG) Admission Form For 2018/2019 | Apply Now
- AE FUNAI Supplementary Post UTME Form For 2018/2019 [Updated]