The ND admission list of the Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro for 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the management. The details and instructions to check Delta Poly Ozoro ND admission list can be found below.
The general public are hereby informed that Delta poly Ozoro ND admission list for 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the management.
All those who participated in the Delta poly Ozoro ND admission screening exercise can now proceed to check if they have been offered admission list.
Other Delta Poly Ozoro recommended posts
How to Check DSPZ ND Admission List.
- Go to DSPZ Portal via http://dspz.mycportal.com/
- Click on the Check Admission Status.
- Supply your JAMB REG / Application Number in the required column.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Proceed to view your DSPZ ND admission status.
Successfully admitted? You have to ACCEPT or REJECT your admission offer on JAMB portal
DSPZ Registration and Clearance Procedures.
All Candidates are to proceed to their various faculties officers for their respective screening schedule and exercise with the documents listed below:
A. FRESH STUDENTS REQUIREMENTS
1. Printed Original JAMB Result Slip
2. Printed Original JAMB Admission Letter
3. Original O/L statement or certificate
4. Two Passports
5. Birth Certificate or Affidavit
6. Online Print Out for Purchase of Form Showing Amount Paid.
REGULAR 2 (DIRECT ENTRY) REQUIREMENTS
1. Original O/L Statement or Certificate
2. Original Local Government of Origin
4. Birth certificate or Affidavit
5. Online Print out for Purchase of form Showing Amount Paid.
NOTE: Make Photocopies of the above mentioned documents.
B. AUTHORITY TO PAY SCHOOL FEES
Students who are successfully screened and cleared should obtain authority to pay school fees from admission office(r) and make payment via the school official website, then print out the evidence of payment online.
Thereafter the student is expected to change the school fees print out to receipt at the bursary department. Please note your admission serial number, the batch and the regular (the number that your name was in the admission list pasted at the notice board)
C. MATRICULATION NUMBER
Student who has paid school fees and has changed to receipt should tender the receipt at admission office for the issuance of matriculation number
D. DEPARTMENT REGISTRATION
Students who have been issued matriculation number should proceed to their department for session registration.
NOTE: Students will be required to pay other dues like Departmental due, SUG due, SUG dairies, Tribal due, etc.