The post UTME past Questions and answers of the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana (Poly Unwana) in PDF format has been compiled and can be downloaded by following the instructions below. All those who chose the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana in JAMB can now proceed below to get Unwana Poly past questions and answers to help them prepare very well for the exam.
Are you looking for Unwana Poly Past questions and Answers? Do you want Unwana Poly Post Utme Past Questions And Answers? This is to inform all the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana aspirants who has passed the Unwana Poly Cut Off Mark requirement in JAMB that the Unwana Poly PDF Past Questions And Answers for Unwana Poly Post UTME screening Exercise is now available for download.
Follow the instructions below to get the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic unwana past questions and answers for post UTME.
- See JAMB Change Of Course And Institution Form Here.
- See Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana (Unwana Poly) Cut off Mark Here.
WHY DO YOU NEED Unwana Poly PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS?
There are so many reasons why you need PDF Version of Unwana Poly Past Question and answers and why you need it now.
1. Unwana Poly IS COMPETITIVE: If you don’t already know, Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana is one of the best Federal Universities in Nigeria and as such, a lot of people apply to study there each year.
A lot of people apply to study there and only few admission spaces or slots of about 6000 to 9000 are available out of 75000 people that apply for it; This makes Unwana Poly very competitive and very hard to gain admission into.
So to increase your chances of gaining admission, you need to start preparing for Unwana Poly Post UTME screening right now.
You can do that by studying their past questions to see how they questions look like and the kind of question they ask.
2. High JAMB Score Will Not Guarantee You Admission Into Unwana Poly: Do you know that Some People who Scored above 300 in Jamb this year may end up not getting admission into Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana? You may want to doubt it but it’s true.
Why do we say so?
This is because, Admission is not guaranteed by Jamb score alone in any University but by a combination of JAMB score and POST-UTME.
For example: The requirement in the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana (Unwana Poly) is that any candidate that will be considered for admission into the University must have scored 200 in JAMB and at least 50% in the Post-Utme examination before the JAMB and Post utme score of the person will be added to check if the person has passed the cut off mark for the course of choice.
So, even if a candidate score 350 in JAMB and is unable to score 50% and above in Unwana Poly Post Utme ; The person will not be considered for admission.
So for those who scored high in Jamb to be able to gain admission,he or she must also score high in Unwana Poly Post-Utme.
Those who had a low Jamb score can still increase they chances of gaining admission into Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana by using our Post-Utme app to practice and prepare for post-UTME or by requesting for the PDF copy of the Past Questions And Answers.
Key Features on Unwana Poly Past Questions And Answers
- This is the official Post-UTME Past Questions and answers of the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana (Unwana Poly).
- Complete with questions and answers
How To Get Unwana Poly Post-UTME Past Questions And Answers
The new price is now
N2000 N1000 ✔
Method 1 – Online Payment
Please do not use Opera Mini for this section.
Method 2: Bank Deposit Or Transfer
For Bank Deposit or Transfer, Your Post-UTME Past Questions And Answers For your Selected School will be sent to your Email Address in less than 5 mins of you texting us your details and we confirming your payment.
Our Website name is ismyschool.net and so our official bank account is also BENTENBLOG. Please only pay to the account bearing BENTENBLOG.
Transfer or make a bank deposit of N1,000 to any of the BENTENBLOG official account details below:
Bank: GTBank (Nationwide)
Account Name: BENTENBLOG
Account Number: 0422509683
Bank: First City Monument Bank (FCMB) (Nationwide)
Account Name: BENTENBLOG
Account Number: 4950590010
After Payment, Send:
- Name on Teller or Bank Account You Transferred From.
- School e.g: Unwana Poly
- Faculty or Course E.g : Social Sciences
- Email Address or Whatsapp Number
The PDF Past question and Answers will be sent to your email or Whatsapp Number after confirming payment.
For any question or Inquiries, call 08083123612 or email us at [email protected]
- Akanu Ibiam Fed Poly Unwana Cut Off Mark (JAMB & Departmental) 2020/2021
- Fed Poly Unwana HND Admission List For 2019/2020 Out | Check Status
- Unwana Poly (Akanu Ibiam Poly) ND Admission List 2019/2020 | Check Status
- Akanu Ibiam Poly HND [FT & PT], ND [PT], & Pre-ND Admission Forms 2018/2019
- Fed Poly Unwana Post UTME Screening Form For 2018/2019 Is Out – Apply Now
- Fed Poly Unwana Acceptance Fee Guidelines For 2016/2017
- Fed Poly Unwana Undergraduate School Fees Schedule For 2016/2017 Released
- Federal Poly Unwana (Akanu Ibiam Poly) Academic Calendar For 2016/2017