Is ABU Zaria post UTME form 2020/2021 out? ABU Zaria post UTME form for 2020/2021 academic session is out. The ABU post UTME form has been released by the management of the Ahmadu Bello University Zaria (ABU Zaria).
The general public are hereby informed that ABU Zaria Post UTME form has been released by the management of the Ahmadu Bello University.
Recommended ABU Updates
- ABU Zaria Cut off mark
- List of courses offered in ABU
- ABU Zaria Post-UTME Screening Result
- Abu Zaria Admission List Out
Candidates That Are Eligible for ABU Post UTME Screening.
- Candidates who scored 180 and above in UTME for all courses.
- Candidates must have chosen Ahmadu Bello University as first choice.
How to Apply for ABU Post UTME Form.
Registration for the screening exercise commences on Monday, 12th October, 2020.
To register, candidates are required to log into https://putme.abu.edu.ng or click on 2020/2021 Post-UTME Registration on the Ahmadu Bello University website https://abu.edu.ng.
Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2000.00) only as screening fee.
Payment can either be made via Remita using any acceptable debit card (Visa, verve and Master Card) OR by printing the Remita retrieval Reference (RRR) slip and proceed to any commercial Bank. Candidates need not travel to Zaria to make payment.
THE DATE AND MODALITY OF THE ACTUAL SCREENING EXERCISE FOR UTME CANDIDATES WOULD BE ANNOUNCED LATER.
Any UTME candidate who fails to REGISTER for the screening exercise will not be eligible for admission into the University.
Candidates should report to the venue of screening indicated on their Post-UTME slip at least one hour before the scheduled time.
On the day of screening, UTME candidates must come along with the print-out of their schedule slips with the uploaded passport photograph and a printout of the UTME result which must be submitted on the day of the screening.
UTME Candidates should please note that:
- GSM Phones and other electronic devices are not allowed into the venue
- Parents, Guardians and uninvited Law enforcement agents will not be allowed into the venue
- ABU is not liable for payment made into any other account other than the one provided.
- Candidates MUST keep photocopies of all submissions for their own record
ABU Zaria Post UTME Closing Date
All candidates are to note that the sales of ABU post utme form will be closing on Saturday, 14th November, 2020. Endeavor to register before the deadline.
For enquiries, contact the following numbers: 09064870523,07015333203, 08052576895