Do you want to login to ABSU portal at portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng? Or do you want to check admission status, register for post UTME, pay school fees, acceptance fee or book accommodation on ABSU portal? If yes is the answer, you can proceed to read this post focused on ABSU portal.
Before then, here are some of the things you should be anticipating from this post concerning ABSU Portal.
* What ABSU portal is all about
* Things you can do on ABSU portal and
* Procedures to Login to ABSU portal
Recommended Just For You
Did You Had a Low JAMB Score? Gain Admission Directly Into 200 Level Without JAMB in any university of your choice. Call 07032622910 NOW!
Let’s start already shall we?
What Is ABSU Portal?
First of all, ABSU official portal is portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng. This portal is a specially designed website from the Abia State University that allows candidates, students and sometimes even staffs to perform academic related activities on their unique profiles.
To have access to ABSU portal, you will need required login details to have the ability to login to the portal. This login details are mostly provided by the management of the Abia State University.
This explanation now brings us to the”what you can do on ABSU portal section”.
What You Can Do On ABSU Portal (portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng)
- Pay ABSU School Fees
- Pay Acceptance fee
- Book hostel Accommodation
- Register courses
- Register for ABSU Post UTME
- Pay For ABSU Post UTME form online
- Printing Admission Letter
- Check ABSU admission status.
How to Login to ABSU Portal
- Visit https://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/
- Enter your username
- Enter your password
- Then click on LOGIN
ABSU Portal Virtual School Login
This virtual school portal enables ABSU students to generate invoices, print receipt and perform all portal functions.
- Visit https://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/Security/Account/Login
- Enter your username (Your Matric number is your username)
- Enter your Password (1234567 is the default password).
- Note: Remember to change your password once you login to avoid compromise of your profile.
- Then Click on Log In
ABSU Portal For Checking Admission Status
- Visit https://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/Applicant/Admission/CheckStatus
- Enter your JAMB registration number or Application number
- Click on Login to view your absu admission status.
ABSU Portal for Hostel Allocation
Enter your School Fee Confirmation Order Number in the box
Then Click on Submit.