Are you interested in JAMB Brochure for Secretarial Administration under the Faculty of Education? If that is the case, I am very happy to inform you that all the details concerning JAMB brochure for Secretarial Administration has been provided in this post.
This is a notice to all JAMB candidates and those who are interested in studying Secretarial Administration under the Faculty of Education in the University that JAMB Brochure specially made for Secretarial Administration which contains all the requirements necessary to study the above course in the institutions also mentioned below in this post is now available.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
- JAMB Subject Combination for Secretarial Administration
- O Level Requirements to study Secretarial Administration
- Direct Entry Requirements for Secretarial Administration and
- List of Universities that offer Secretarial Administration
Without further ado, let us get started.
Other Resources You May Need
- List of Universities in Nigeria and The Courses They offer
- List of Art Courses offered In Nigeria and Subject Combination
- JAMB Subject Combination for All Courses (Sciences and Arts)
- List of Courses offered In Nigeria and Schools That offer Them
- JAMB Syllabus for All Subjects PDF Download
- JAMB Recommended Textbooks For All Subjects
- WAEC Syllabus For All Subjects PDF Download
JAMB Subject Combination For Secretarial Administration
In UTME, note that English Language is mandatory for all courses. The other three subjects required to study Secretarial Administration under the Faculty of Education in the institutions listed above are:
Economics and any two other Social Science subjects.
Special Requirements (Waiver) Remarks
(i) OOU requires Economics or Commerce and any two other Arts or Social Science subjects.
O Level (WAEC and NECO) Requirements For Secretarial Administration
In order to study Secretarial Administration in the University, you will need to pass the following requirements in your O level result which can either be WAEC or NECO or even both:
Five SSCE credit passes to include English Language, Economics and any two of Government, Geography/Physics, Accounting, Business Methods, History, Shorthand, Mathematics, Commerce, Principles of Accounts, office Practice and Secretarial Duties.
Direct Entry Requirements For Secretarial Administration
To apply for Secretarial Administration as a Direct Entry candidate, you require: (i) NCE Business Education (Social Studies Secretarial Education Major).
(ii) Two ‘A’ level passes in Business Method and any other Social Science subject and at least a pass in Mathematics.
List of Universities That offer Secretarial Administration
The following are the list of schools that offer Secretarial Administration: