Last updated on August 28th, 2017 at 06:59 am
This is where we explained how you can successfully pay Uniben Acceptance Fee for admission into 2016/2017 or for any academic session.
Before You Start Please Read Uniben 2016 Online Clearance Has Started- See Important Instructions
- Go to a Cyber Cafe with all the Important Documents Listed Here or you can still pay the acceptance fee by yourself. Follow the procedures below.
- Tell the Person in charge to go to http://uniben. waeup.org/login
- Give him or her your new username and password if you have saved it ,Or if you do not have it then login with the old username and password starting with ase2016_….
- On successful login, Copy the new username and password shown there which starts from. B106… and then log out from the old one and use the new username and password to log in.
- You can now download and print your Admission letter.
- On successful login, Click on MY DATA and select PAYMENTS.
- From the list of payments shown there, select ACCEPTANCE FEE and create a payment Ticket.
- It will show “Payment ticket Created”
- Look down and click on a PINK LINK starting with p476559 (which in your case will be a different number and not 56559)
- Click on College Pay
- Click Submit on the next page
- And proceed to follow the instructions to pay for the acceptance fee which is either N45000 or N50000 with an ATM Enabled Mastercard.
- Note: GTBANK Master Card Is Not Supported
- On successful payment you are done with the First Phase which somehow seemed to be the most complicated.
- You are Done with your Acceptance Fee.
- You can now proceed to start your Online Clearance but before that, Read that article above.
- Be cool and share it to others below.
If you want to avoid making any mistake during your Online Clearance, BENTENBLOG can help you and do it. See Instructions Here