The first (1st) and second (2nd) batch admission list of the Modibbo Adama University of Technology Yola (MAUTECH) for 2018/2019 academic session is out. The procedures and instructions to check MAUTECH admission list can be found below.
Has MAUTECH Released Admission List For 2018/2019? Is MAUTECH Admission List Out? Yes. The general public are hereby informed that MAUTECH first (1st) and second (2nd) batch admission list for 2018/2019 academic session has been released. Those who participated in MAUTECH admission screening exercise can now proceed and check if they names are among those considered for admission.
This post of course will be very useful and beneficial for all those searching for how to check MAUTECH admission list, MAUTECH admission list, MAUTECH admission list 2018/2019, is MAUTECH admission list out 2018/2019, MAUTECH admission list 2018/19, MAUTECH admission list 2018/2019, MAUTECH part time admission list.
Other MAUTECH Latest News
- MAUTECH Post UTME Screening Form
- MAUTECH Cut Off Mark
- List of Courses Offered in MAUTECH
- MAUTECH Post-UTME Screening Result
How To Check MAUTECH Admission Status
Currently as at the time of updating this article, MAUTECH admission list has been uploaded on the portal.
We are going to update this article when the official MAUTECH admission list has been released and is accessible on Modibbo Adama University of Technology Yola Portal. The procedures to check MAUTECH admission status when it has been released can be found below.
- Go to MAUTECH admission status checking portal at http://oaa.flexisaf.com:8080/mautech_postutme/login.html.
- Supply your username and password where required (use the phone number used during registration as both your username and password).
- Finally, click on ‘Log In’ to access your MAUTECH admission status.
- Successfully admitted candidates are advised to logon to JAMB portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the admission offer
How To Check MAUTECH Admission Status On JAMB Portal
The Procedures below will help you check your admission status on JAMB Caps Portal and also Accept it.
- Candidates are to login to the JAMB website and click on CAPS to check their admission status, and click on accept/reject button to either accept or reject the offer.
- Candidates whose admission status show “not admitted” should keep checking the JAMB website for further updates.
- Candidates should please note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university’s website for the Admission List.
- Those offered provisional Admission should proceed with the Acceptance and Registration processes. The procedure will soon be made available.
MAUTECH Admission Guide
This is to help all those who has been offered admission by MAUTECH with procedures to successfully process their admission and avoid making mistakes that would cost them the admission offered to them. Congratulations to those who has been offered admission.
If you have not been offered admission, don’t loose hope. see a Programme you can apply to and gain admission into 200 level.
Steps To Take After Been Offered Admission In The Modibbo Adama University of Technology Yola (MAUTECH)
For those offered admission, Now you will need to check for the following and get it ready for your admission clearance and registrations.
- Check for the amount that MAUTECH is paying as acceptance Fee for the admission offered to you. Note: If you don’t pay acceptance fee, it means you have rejected the admission offered to you and you will be denied that privilege.
- Also Check MAUTECH Schools Fees to see how much it is and try and get it ready as soon possible as it will be required immediately after paying your acceptance fee. See The Modibbo Adama University of Technology Yola (MAUTECH) School Fees Here
- Get the required documents ready for your registration and clearance into your new School, Faculty and Department.
- Read the School’s rules and regulations to avoid falling a victim of any act that is against the school code of honor throughout your stay in the school cause that would be disastrous for you.