Are you interested in JAMB Brochure for Management Studies under the Faculty of Administration? If that is the case, I am very happy to inform you that all the details concerning JAMB brochure for Management Studies has been provided in this post.
This is a notice to all JAMB candidates and those who are interested in studying Management Studies under the Faculty of Administration in the University that JAMB Brochure specially made for Management Studies which contains all the requirements necessary to study the above course in the institutions also mentioned below in this post is now available.
In the following JAMB Brochure for Management Studies under the Faculty of Administration, we will be providing the following:
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
- JAMB Subject Combination for Management Studies
- O Level Requirements to study Management Studies
- Direct Entry Requirements for Management Studies and
- List of Universities that offer Management Studies
Without further ado, let us get started.
Other Resources You May Need
- List of Universities in Nigeria and The Courses They offer
- List of Art Courses offered In Nigeria and Subject Combination
- JAMB Subject Combination for All Courses (Sciences and Arts)
- List of Courses offered In Nigeria and Schools That offer Them
- JAMB Syllabus for All Subjects PDF Download
- JAMB Recommended Textbooks For All Subjects
- WAEC Syllabus For All Subjects PDF Download
JAMB Subject Combination For Management Studies
In UTME, note that English Language is mandatory for all courses. The other three subjects required to study Management Studies under the Faculty of Administration in the institutions listed above are:
Mathematics, Economics and one other subject
O Level (WAEC and NECO) Requirements For Management Studies
In order to study Management Studies in the University, you will need to pass the following requirements in your O level result which can either be WAEC or NECO or even both:
Five SSCE credit including English, Mathematics, Economics, plus any two of
Accounting, Business Methods, Commerce, Government, Geog, and Statistics.
Direct Entry Requirements For Management Studies
To apply for Management Studies as a Direct Entry candidate, you require: Two ‘A’ level passes chosen from Economics, Accounts, Business Management, Government, Geography or Statistics.
List of Universities That offer Management Studies
The following are the list of schools that offer Management Studies: