The post UTME screening form of the Kwara State Polytechnic (Kwara Poly) for 2018/2019 academic session is finally out on sale. The details and instructions to apply for Kwara Poly post UTME screening exercise can be found below.
Kwarapoly Post-UTME form for admission into 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the management of the Kwara State Polytechnic (Kwara Poly). Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Kwara Poly UTME Admission Screening Exercise for 2018/2019.
- Kwara Poly JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Mark
- Kwara Poly ND Admission List
- KwaraPoly Courses & List of Courses Offered in Kwara State Polytechnic
- Kwara Poly Post-UTME Screening Results
ELIGIBILITY FOR KWARA POLY UTME ADMISSION SCREENING.
Candidates Eligible for Kwara Poly Post UTME.
Candidates must have chosen Kwara State Polytechnic as their first or second choice and scored a minimum of 150 in the 2018 UTME. However, for the following programmes, the candidates must have scored the marks indicated against them as follows. Any candidate with Lower Scores should not apply.
- Accountancy – 160
- Civil Engineering Technology – 160
- Computer Science – 160
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology – 160
- Mechanical Engineering Technology – 160
- Business Administration – 170
- Public Administration – 170
- Science Laboratory Technology – 170
- Mass Communication – 180
How to Register for Kwara State Polytechnic Post UTME.
Applicants are to pay the screening fee of N2,000.00 only, through Interswitch Web pay platform using ATM Cards (Master Card, Verve Card and other Interswitch enabled Cards).
- Go to Kwara Poly admission screening portal @ https://kwarapolyportal.org/appo.php.
- Click on appropriate application link.
- Create your profile by completing the form.
- Click on Resume Application on the left menu to continue.
- Enter personal details on the next screen and click continue.
- Enter JAMB details alongside your first and second choices and click continue.
- Enter O’Level details with number of sittings and click continue.
- Upload Passport Photograph (50KB maximum size) and click continue.
- Click on Screening Application on the left menu to continue.
- Read the declaration and click on Proceed button to continue.
- Upload your documents and click on “Upload and Continue”.
- Enter Next of Kin Information and click on Continue.
- Read Payment Instructions carefully and click on the Notification Tab.
- Click on Continue to see payment details.
- Click on CollegePay button to proceed to payment OR
- Click on Cancel button to terminate the payment process.
- Make Payment
- Select your ATM card type (e.g Verve or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
- Then click on Pay.
- After successful payment, Click the appropriate button to print Application Documents and Payment Slip.
- You can click Reprint on the left menu to reprint your documents.
- The Portal opens on Monday, 13th August, 2018 at 12.01 am and closes on Sunday 26th August, 2018, at 11.59 pm. No further payment or registration will be allowed after the closure.
- The screening exercise starts on Monday, 3rd September, 2018, for all candidates and ends on Monday, 10th September, 2018.
- The screening exercise will be by Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Candidates should ensure that the data supplied are correct because these will be used for official purposes throughout the period of their study in the Polytechnic.
- All Candidates seeking for admission into the Kwara State Polytechnic must undergo the screening exercise.
- Only candidates who properly register for the screening exercise and are successful will be considered for admission.
- Candidates are advised to meticulously provide their details on the portal as any candidate that supplies wrong information will be automatically disqualified and his/her admission could be withdrawn at any stage.
Candidates awaiting Result should not apply.