The general public are hereby informed that JIGPOLY Cut Off Mark for admission into 2019/2020 academic session has been released by the management of the Jigawa State Polytechnic (JIGPOLY). All those who applied for admission at JIGPOLY Are to read below for the minimum cut off mark for 2019/2020 admission.
Do you want to study in a Nigerian Polytechnic? Is that Nigerian Polytechnic Jigawa State Polytechnic ? if so, then you may be interested in Knowing that the Cut off mark for Jigawa Poly will be discussed here.
What Is Cut Off Mark?
Cut Off Mark is the minimum point a student applying for admission must attain in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME or JAMB) and or Post-Utme/Screening Exercise in order to be considered for admission into a particular school.
- Since Jigawa State Polytechnic has not officially declared they own Cut off mark for 2019/2020, we are going to assume that the cut off mark is still 150 till they make it official that they have accepted the 120 Cut off mark or a mark close to that.
- We are going to update this page with the official Jigawa Poly cut off mark when it is released officially by the management.
- This Warning message will disappear when the official cut off mark has been updated here.
Jigawa Poly JAMB Cut Off Mark
This post is for all those who applied for admission into Jigawa Poly and has been searching for Jigawa Poly Cut Off Mark to check if the score they had in JAMB can qualify them for admission into Jigawa State Polytechnic Umuagwo for this session (2019/2020).
All Aspirants are hereby informed that the general cut-off Mark for admission into the Polytechnic is 150. This means that all those who wrote JAMB And Scored up to 150 or a minimum of 150 are eligible to buy Jigawa Poly Post-Utme or Admission form and also sit for the Examination should there be.
This eligibility for buying Jigawa Poly Screening form with a minimum JAMB Score of 150 or below are for all the programmes in the Jigawa State Polytechnic Umuagwo.
Jigawa Poly Departmental Cut Off Mark
A lot of aspirants are also concerned to know when the departmental cut off mark of Jigawa State Polytechnic will be released. Departmental cut off mark is the minimum cut off mark for admission into various departments in a particular University, Polytechnic or Colleges of Education.
This cut off mark is usually available after the release of the school’s screening or post utme admission form.
Also, cut off mark for each varies depending on the performance of candidates who applied to study in the school for that year.
In this regard, Jigawa Poly Cut off mark for all departments will be available later after the screening exercise for the school has been conducted.
- Jigawa Poly (Jigpoly) HND & Diploma Admission Form For 2018/2019
- Jigawa Poly Post UTME Form For 2018/2019 is Out – Apply Now
- Jigawa State Poly Nd 1st Batch Admission List For 2016/2017 Released
- Jigawa State Polytechnic New Students Guidelines For Registration For 2016/2017
- JIgawa State Polytechnic Returning Students Registration For 2016/2017
- Jigawa Poly (Jigpoly) UTME Undergraduate Admission List For 2016/2017
- Jigawa Poly Undergraduate School Fees For 2016/2017 Released
- Jigawa Poly ND And HND 1st, 2nd and 3rd Batch Admission List For 2016/2017