Last updated on January 21st, 2020 at 04:05 pm
FULOKOJA admission list and acceptance fee payment procedures for 2019/2020 academic session has been released. The instructions to check the federal universitu lokoja admission status and pay acceptance fee can be found below.
Recommended Just For You
Did You Had a Low JAMB Score? Gain Admission Directly Into 200 Level Without JAMB in any university of your choice. Call 07032622910 NOW!
The admission list of the Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) for 2019/2020 academic session is out. The procedures and instructions to check FULOKOJA admission list can be found below.
Those who participated in FULOKOJA Post UTME screening exercise can now proceed and check if they names are among those considered for admission.
Other FULOKOJA Latest News
How To Check FULOKOJA Admission Status
- Go to FULOKOJA admission portal at https://putme.fulokoja.edu.ng/student/.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Login button to access your admission status.
How To Check FULOKOJA Admission Status On JAMB Portal
The Procedures below will help you check your admission status on JAMB Caps Portal and also Accept it.
- Visit the JAMB e-Facility portal via jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FULOKOJA admission status.
FULOKOJA Acceptance Fee Payment Guidelines
- Login to the University’s 2019/2020 Admission Portal with your JAMB Registration Number.
- Check your admission status.
- Successful candidates should generate payment invoice for acceptance fee from the University’s 2019/2020 Admission Portal.
- Pay acceptance fee of N10,000.00 using REMITA services (card or bank payment):
- For Card Payment:Visit remita.net, Click on “Pay an Electronic Invoice“, Enter your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference), and process your payment with relevant card details.
- For Bank Payment:Visit any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services and pay using your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) on your invoice.
- Return to the University’s 2019/2020 Admission Portal to confirm your payment.
- Print your Admission Letter and letter of undertaking
- Return to the University’s 2019/2020 Admission Portal to supply your O’level examination and scratch card details.
- Please note that failure to upload a valid and unused examination scratch card detail will lead to automatic disqualification of admission.
- Wait for confirmation SMS or check the portal to continue the registration process in “Step 2”.
- You are advised to keep all printed documents as you will be required to submit them during registration.
- Also, successful candidates are to regularly check the University website for information on resumption date for 2019/2020 academic session.
- All Fresh Students are expected to be on the campus for the registration exercise.
FULOKOJA Registration Guidelines for New Students
Candidates are advised to maintain a personal file containing copies of all documents submitted.
STEP 1: REPORT TO ACADEMIC AFFAIRS DIVISION FOR SCREENING
Locate your respective Departmental officers at the Division to submit the following documents for screening.
Proceed to the UNIVERSITY AUDITORIUM and locate the Desk Officer of your Department to submit the following documents for screening.
- Acceptance fee E-Payment Receipt
- Letter of Undertaking signed by Parent/Sponsor and a Witness
- Federal University Lokoja Admission Letter
- O/Level Result(s) (only original certificate or results printed from WAEC/NECO/NABTEB website is acceptable)
- New Scratch Card for verifying the O’level result
- JAMB Result Slip (online print out) for UTME candidates & JAMB Application Letter for DE candidates
- Copy of previous academic result(s) uploaded to the University portal (applicable to DE candidates)
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin (If Non-Nigerian, Permit)
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Ten (10) recent Passport Photograph with red background
- Medical Certificate of Fitness from Government General/Teaching Hospital signed by Medical Officers and above. Evidence of investigations done, like Laboratory Reports should be provided during registration.
(Make 4 copies each of all documents, to be submitted to Academic Affairs Division, Student Affairs Division, Dean’ Office and your Department)
Failure to present the above documents will lead to withdrawal of offer of admission.
STEP 2: ONLINE CLEARANCE
Proceed to the office of the Admissions Officer for clearance before generating RRR for School Charges, else you would not be able to generate the RRR code for payment of the school charges!!!
STEP 3: ONLINE REGISTRATION
1. Visit the University’s Student Registration Portal or click Proceed to Student Portal for Registration on the 2019/2020 Admission Portal
2. Generate and print Payment Invoice for School Charges from the University Student Registration Portal.
3. Pay your School Charges as prescribed on the generated payment invoice using REMITA services (card or bank payment)
For Card Payment:Visit remita.net, Click on “Pay an Electronic Invoice”, Enter your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference), and process your payment with relevant card details.
For Bank Payment:Visit any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services and pay using your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) on your invoice.
4. Return to the University Student Registration Portal to confirm your payment.
5. After confirmation of payment, print out your School Charges receipt.
6. Proceed to the Bursary Department for clearance and submit two (2) copies each of the REMITA Payment slip and Online School Charges Receipt for official stamp.
7. Complete your personal details on the registration forms (Form 01 – 06) provided on the University portal and print.
Step 4: SUBMISSION OF ONLINE REGISTRATION FORMS PRINTOUT
Submit the completed registration forms (Form 01 – 06) and copies of the stamped Online School Charges Receipt to the relevant Units below.
- Students Affairs Division
- University Library
- Sports Unit
- University Health Services
- Security Unit
- Academic Affairs Division