The admission list of the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) for 2019/2020 academic session has been released by the management.
FUAM 2019/2020 admission list has been compiled by the admission board of the university and has been uploaded so as to be accessible by candidates.
All those who participated in FUAM admission screening exercise (Post UTME) for 2019/2020 can now proceed and follow the instructions below to access FUAM admission list.
Other FUAM Latest News
How To Check FUAM Admission List on JAMB CAPS
- Log on to jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Enter to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUAM admission status.
How To Check FUAM Admission Status
We are going to update this article when the official FUAM admission list has been released and is accessible on Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi Portal. The procedures to check FUAM admission status when it has been released can be found below.
- Kindly log on to FUAM admission status checking portal via http://entry.uam.edu.ng/checkadmission/.
- Enter your JAMB Number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Status’ to know your FUAM admission status.
FUAM Notice on Payment of Acceptance
- Successfully admitted candidates are to click here to Pay their Acceptance Fee. Follow the steps to proceed to make payments online or in the bank. Print the Invoice or copy the RRR and visit the nearest bank of your choice. Write the RRR on the teller. Request to make payment for University of Agriculture Makurdi using Remita.
- After making payment, click here to complete your admission acceptance process. Print your admission letter and acceptance letter, then go for screening.
FUAM Admission Guide
This is to help all those who has been offered admission by FUAM with procedures to successfully process their admission and avoid making mistakes that would cost them the admission offered to them. Congratulations to those who has been offered admission.
If you have not been offered admission, don’t loose hope. see a Programme you can apply to and gain admission into 200 level.
Steps To Take After Been Offered Admission In The Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM)
For those offered admission, Now you will need to check for the following and get it ready for your admission clearance and registrations.
- Check for the amount that FUAM is paying as acceptance Fee for the admission offered to you. Note: If you don’t pay acceptance fee, it means you have rejected the admission offered to you and you will be denied that privilege.
- Also Check FUAM Schools Fees to see how much it is and try and get it ready as soon possible as it will be required immediately after paying your acceptance fee. See The Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) School Fees Here
- Get the required documents ready for your registration and clearance into your new School, Faculty and Department.
- Read the School’s rules and regulations to avoid falling a victim of any act that is against the school code of honor throughout your stay in the school cause that would be disastrous for you.
- FUAM JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 Released
- FUAM School Fees (New & Returning) Schedule 2018/2019 | See Amount
- FUAM Postgraduate School Fees | Federal University of Agriculture Fees
- Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) Postgraduate Admission Form 2018/2019
- Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) Postgraduate Courses
- FUNAAB Resumption Date 2018/2019 Announced | See Date
- FUAM Pre Degree Academic Calendar For 2018/2019 | Events Schedule
- FUAM Post UTME & Direct Entry (DE) Screening Date For 2018/2019