Last updated on April 3rd, 2020 at 08:15 pm
Fountain University screening registration form for admission into 2016/2017 academic session has been announced by the management.
- THE UNIVERSITY RUNS A FULLY RESIDENTIAL POLICY FOR ALL UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
- ENDOWED SCHOLARSHIPS ARE AVAILABLE FOR BRILLIANT BUT INDIGENT STUDENTS WHILE THE UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS ARE AWARDED TO BRILLIANT STUDENTS
(A) ADMISSION OF STUDENTS FOR THE 2016 / 2017 ACADEMIC SESSION (DEGREE
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Candidates for the Screening Exercise for admission into the DEGREE Programmes for the 2016/2017 Academic Session commencing 3rd October, 2016.
Recommended Just For You
Did You Had a Low JAMB Score? Gain Admission Directly Into 200 Level Without JAMB in any university of your choice. Call 07032622910 NOW!
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR FOUNTAIN UNIVERSITY SCREENING REGISTRATION
- Candidates applying for admission into any Undergraduate Programme must possess a minimum of five (5) O’ level credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC/NECO SSCE AND GCE which must include credit passes in English Language and Mathematics, and any other THREE subjects relevant to the proposed course of study OBTAINED WITHIN THE LAST FIVE YEARS.
- Direct Entry Candidates are expected to possess a good Diploma in their choice of Course (With minimum of Lower Credit) from reputable Polytechnics or Universities OR equivalent A’ Level Passes (including IJMB) in relevant Subjects.
- DIRECT ENTRY STUDENTS ARE EXPECTED TO ALSO PURCHASE THE DIRECT ENTRY FORM OF THE JOINT ADMISSIONS & MATRICULATION BOARDS.
Candidates awaiting results can also apply provided there is the assurance that such results will be available before Matriculation in December, 2016.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES (200LEVEL) SCREENING REQUIREMENTS
Candidates in addition to the “O” level results must have 2 or 3 subjects at A level or HSC or ND or NCE or ATS in relevant discipline. Candidate are also expected to have purchased the Direct Entry (JAMB) Form.
(3) DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES (300LEVEL) SCREENING REQUIREMENTS
Candidates for these programmes should be holders of HND in their respective fields of studies.HND in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Statistics or Mathematics is acceptable for Computer Science while Professional Certificates such as ACA, ACIB, ACIS, ACIN and ACIT are acceptable for Business Administration, Accountancy, Banking and Finance.
In addition, candidates must possess five credit pass in SSCE WAEC/NECO or NABTEB. These should include English Language, Mathematics and three other subjects relevant to the course of study.
1. COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES
( i ) Department of Biological Sciences
- B.Sc Microbiology
(ii) Department of Chemical Sciences
a) B.Sc Biochemistry and Nutrition
b) B.Sc Chemistry
c) B.Sc Industrial and Environmental Chemistry
(iii) Department of Physics, Electronics and Earth Sciences
a) B.Sc Physics
b) B.Sc Physics and Electronics
(iv) Department of Mathematics and Computer Sciences
a) B.Sc Computer Science
b) B.Sc Mathematics
2. COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
(i) Department of Accounting and Finance
a) B.Sc Accounting
b) B.Sc Banking and Finance
(ii) Department of Economics
- B.Sc Economics
(iii) Department of Business Administration
a) B.Sc Business Administration
(iv) Department of Political Science and Industrial Relations
a) B.Sc Political Science and Public Administration
b) B.Sc Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
(v) Department of Psychology and Sociology
a) B.Sc Sociology
b) B.Sc Psychology
(vi) Department of Mass Communication
a) B.Sc Mass Communication
(B) FOUNTAIN UNIVERSITY FEES AND OTHER INFORMATION
The current school fees is N341,500 for the Degree Programme. The fee is payable in two installments of 60:40 ratio in the First Semester and Second Semester respectively.
Every new student will pay N25,000 as Acceptance fee before collection of Admission letter. Students will be responsible for their feeding in the University Restaurants on PAY AS YOU EAT BASIS.
(C) ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE FORM
- Admission screening exercise forms can be accessed on the University website:
- Bank deposit for the payment of a fee of N2,500 to any of the Branches of:
GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC (Acct No 0035759013)
ACCESS BANK PLC (Acct No 0033534044)
CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO PRINT OUT THE COMPLETED ONLINE FORM AND COME ALONG WITH THE PRINTED COPY, THE TELLER FOR PAYMENT AND ALL CREDENTIALS TO ATTEND THE SCREENING INTERVIEW.
Contact 08037063960, 08053528148, 07035670556, 08063968422 and 08031145927 for any further information.