The first (1st), second (2nd) and third (3rd) batch ND admission list of the Federal Polytechnic Ede (Ede Poly) for 2019/2020 academic session has been released by the management. The details and instructions to check Ede Poly ND admission list can be found below.
This is to inform all the Federal Polytechnic Ede (Ede Poly) Aspirants who applied for National Diploma (ND) admission that Ede Poly ND 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Batch Admission List for full time programme has been released by the admission unit of the Polytechnic for 2019/2020 academic session.
All those who participated in the Poly Ede ND admission Screening exercise for 2019 can now proceed to check if they have been offered admission by the management.
Other Fed Poly Ede related posts
- Fed Poly Ede JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Mark
- Ede Poly Daily Part-Time Admission List [HND/ND & Pre-ND]
How To Check Ede Poly Admission Status
Follow the procedure outlined below to check your admission status on Federal Polytechnic Ede Portal:
- Go to the Federal Poly Ede admission status checking portal at https://www.federalpolyede.edu.ng/entranceForm/adminStatus.php.
- Insert your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Status’ to access your Ede Poly admission status.
If you have been successfully admitted, proceed to printing of your admission status slip. You will however need to make a payment of N600 (six hundred naira) via the REMITA platform.
How To Check Federal Polytechnic Ede Admission Status On JAMB CAPS Portal
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
- If you need a more detailed guidelines on how to check Ede Poly Admission Status on JAMB CAPS portal, click here.