The admission list of the Ebonyi State University Abakaliki (EBSU) for 2019/2020 academic session is out. The procedures and instructions to check EBSU admission list can be found below.
The general public are hereby informed that EBSU merit admission list for 2019/2020 academic session has been released. Those who participated in EBSU admission screening exercise can now proceed and check if they names are among those considered for admission.
Other EBSU Latest News
How To Check EBSU Admission Status
The procedures to check EBSU admission status when it has been released can be found below.
- Go to EBSU admission status checking portal at https://iportal.ebsu.edu.ng/app/admissions/adm_status_default_page
- When it loads up, you will see a page that looks like the one shown below.
- Tick a programme of interest; in this case Merit or Supplementary to indicate full time undergraduate programme.
- Choose your search pattern i.e. by JAMB Registration Number or Name.
- Provide your JAMB registration Number or name depending on your search pattern
- Once you are filling the form, hit on “Check Admission Status”
- Your EBSU admission status will be displayed to you.
- See How to pay your Acceptance Fee Here.
Subscribe to our email update online so we can inform you on when the admission has been uploaded online.
How To Check EBSU Admission Status On JAMB Portal
The Procedures below will help you check your admission status on JAMB Caps Portal and also Accept it.
- Candidates are to login to the JAMB website and click on CAPS to check their admission status, and click on accept/reject button to either accept or reject the offer.
- Candidates whose admission status show “not admitted” should keep checking the JAMB website for further updates.
- Candidates should please note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university’s website for the Admission List.
- Those offered provisional Admission should proceed with the Acceptance and Registration processes. The procedure will soon be made available.
EBSU Admission Guide
This is to help all those who has been offered admission by EBSU with procedures to successfully process their admission and avoid making mistakes that would cost them the admission offered to them. Congratulations to those who has been offered admission.
If you have not been offered admission, don’t loose hope. see a Programme you can apply to and gain admission into 200 level.
Steps To Take After Been Offered Admission In The Ebonyi State University Abakaliki (EBSU)
For those offered admission, Now you will need to check for the following and get it ready for your admission clearance and registrations.
- Check for the amount that EBSU is paying as acceptance Fee for the admission offered to you. Note: If you don’t pay acceptance fee, it means you have rejected the admission offered to you and you will be denied that privilege.
- Also Check EBSU Schools Fees to see how much it is and try and get it ready as soon possible as it will be required immediately after paying your acceptance fee. See The Ebonyi State University Abakaliki (EBSU) School Fees Here
- Get the required documents ready for your registration and clearance into your new School, Faculty and Department.
- Read the School’s rules and regulations to avoid falling a victim of any act that is against the school code of honor throughout your stay in the school cause that would be disastrous for you.