The Direct Entry form of the Abubarkar Tafewa Balewa University (ATBU) for 2018/2019 academic session is currently out on sale. The details and instructions to apply for ATBU DE screening exercise can be found below.
The general public are hereby informed that ATBU direct entry (DE) form for admission into 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the management of the Abubarkar Tafewa Balewa University (ATBU).
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
All Direct Entry [DE] prospective Candidates who chose ATBU Bauchi, as their University of First Choice for the 2018/2019 Admission Exercise are advised to visit the University website via www.atbu.edu.ng/screening.
Other ATBU News
- ATBU Post-Utme Screening Form
- ATBU Admission List
- ATBU JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Mark
- List Of Courses In Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU)
How To Apply For ATBU Direct Entry Screning Exercise
Using your JAMB registration number as Username and proceed as follows:
- Generate the REMITA Retrieval Reference [RRR], Proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00] only as charges for the online Screening, into ATBU account using any Bank of your choice.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph.
- Fill the Bio-Data Form and other the relevant fields as provided.
- Indicate your Scratch Card Pin Number for ‘O’ Levels verification i. e. WAEC, NECO or NABTEB, (awaiting result for any relevant subject should be indicated and could be updated at a later date]
- The Portal will remain open from Monday 6th – Friday 17th August, 2018 to enable you upload your Data.
- Note that the original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening at Faculty/Central levels in due course to ensure your qualification into the course subscribed for.