Is ATBU post UTME form out? ATBU post UTME form for 2020/2021 academic session has been released by the management of the Abubarkar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU).
The ATBU Post UTME Screening Form Eligibility, Requirements and Procedures to apply for the exercise is out and can be found below.
The general public are hereby informed that ATBU post UTME screening form for admission into 2020/2021 academic session has been released by the management.
These are questions asked lately by many JAMB Candidates who choose ATBU as either First or Second Choice during JAMB Registration.
Recommended Just For You
Did You Had a Low JAMB Score? Gain Admission Directly Into 200 Level Without JAMB in any university of your choice. Call 07032622910 NOW!
Since JAMB Result has been released, many schools (Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education) such as the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) has started releasing their screening form any moment from now.
Is ATBU Post-UTME Form 2020/2021 Out? No. As at the time of compiling this post, ATBU Post-UTME screening form for 2020/2021 has not been released by the management of the University.
ATBU POST UTME SCREENING FORM ELIGIBILIY, INSTRUCTIONS & PROCEDURES
This is to inform all prospective Candidates who chose ATBU Bauchi, as their University of First Choice for the 2020/2021 Admission Exercise and scored 180 and above in UTME JAMB Examination to visit the University website via www.atbu.edu.ng/screening. Using your JAMB registration number as User name and proceed as follows:
- Generate the REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR], Proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00] only as charges for the online Screening, into ATBU account using any Bank of your choice.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph.
- Fill the Bio-Data Form and other the relevant fields as provided.
- Indicate your Scratch Card Pin Number for ‘O’ Levels verification i. e. WAEC, NECO or NABTEB, (awaiting result for any relevant subject should indicated and could be updated at a later date]
- The Portal will remain open from Monday 16th – Monday 31st July, 2018 to enable you upload your Data.
- Note that the original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening at Faculty/Central levels in due course to ensure your qualification into the course subscribed for