Is ATBU Post UTME form out for 2021/2022? If you are interested in ATBU post UTME screening form then am very happy to inform you that this post you are reading currently contains all the details you need regarding Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University post UTME form.
The general public are hereby informed that ATBU post UTME form is out for 2021/2022 academic session and has been updated here on this page. All candidates who chose Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University as their choice of Institution can now proceed and follow the instructions below to apply for ATBU post UTME screening exercise.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
Is ATBU post UTME form out? Yes. The procedures to buy and register ATBU post UTME screening exercise when it is out has been provided below.
Price of ATBU Post UTME Form
The cost of purchasing ATBU Post UTME screening form is N2,000.
ATBU Post UTME Screening Eligibility
- ATBU cut-off points for the 2021/2022 Academic Session for UTME is 160 and above.
- Candidates that have applied to other Universities and scored 160 and are interested in changing institution to ATBU are advised to do so.
How to Apply for ATBU Post UTME Screening Form
Visit the ATBU post UTME screening website via portal.atbu.edu.ng/screening. Using your JAMB registration number as User name and proceed as follows:
- Generate the REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR] with JAMB registration Number as User Name and password as the default password.
- Proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only as online fees into ATBU account using any Bank of your choice.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph.
- Fill the Bio-Data Form and other relevant fields as provided.
- Indicate your Scratch Card Pin Number for ‘O’ Levels verification i. e. WAEC, NECO or NABTEB, (awaiting result for any relevant subject should be indicated and could be updated at a later date]
- The Portal will remain open for two (2) weeks to enable prospective candidates to update their bio-data commencing from Monday 25th October to Friday 5th November 2021.
- Note that the original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening at Faculty/Central levels in due course to ensure your qualification into the course subscribed for
ATBU Post UTME Closing Date
ATBU POST UTME Screening Date
We are going to update this page as soon as there is any update released concerning ATBU post UTME form by the management. Until then, continue checking this page for update on ATBU Post UME screening form.