The first (1st) and second (2nd) batch admission list of the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) for 2019/2020 academic session is out. The procedures and instructions to check ATBU admission list can be found below.
Has ATBU Released Admission List For 2019/2020? Is ATBU Admission List Out? Yes. The general public are hereby informed that ATBU 1st and 2nd batch admission list for 2019/2020 academic session has been released. Those who participated in ATBU admission screening exercise can now proceed and check if they names are among those considered for admission.
Other ATBU Latest News
How To Check ATBU Admission Status on School Portal
The procedures to check ATBU admission status can be found below.
- Go to ATBU admission status checking portal at http://portal.atbu.edu.ng/screening/pages/login.php.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column and select your institution.
- Finally, click on Login to access your ATBU admission status.
Notice to admitted candidates
- Candidates whose names are on the list are to appear for physical screening exercise with relevant credentials scheduled to take place from 12th – 18th November, 2019.
- All shortlisted candidates are hereby requested as a matter of urgency to upload their 0′ level SSCE results through their individual profile account with any JAMB registration center on or before the stipulated date for Physical Screening.
- Come along with Online screening slip, Physical screening invitation letter, Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, Downloaded O’level Results from the internet at not more than 2 sittings, Scratch card PIN (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, GRADE II) or Original Certificates, Indigene Letters as well as NCE/NDE/IJMB for Direct Entry Candidates.
How To Check ATBU Admission Status On JAMB Portal
The Procedures below will help you check your admission status on JAMB Caps Portal and also Accept it.
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your ATBU admission status.
- Candidates are to login to the JAMB website and click on CAPS to check their admission status, and click on accept/reject button to either accept or reject the offer.
- Candidates whose admission status show “not admitted” should keep checking the JAMB website for further updates.
- Candidates should please note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university’s website for the Admission List.
- Those offered provisional Admission should proceed with the Acceptance and Registration processes. The procedure will soon be made available.
ATBU Admission Guide
This is to help all those who has been offered admission by ATBU with procedures to successfully process their admission and avoid making mistakes that would cost them the admission offered to them. Congratulations to those who has been offered admission.
If you have not been offered admission, don’t loose hope. see a Programme you can apply to and gain admission into 200 level.
Steps To Take After Been Offered Admission In The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU)
For those offered admission, Now you will need to check for the following and get it ready for your admission clearance and registrations.
- Check for the amount that ATBU is paying as acceptance Fee for the admission offered to you. Note: If you don’t pay acceptance fee, it means you have rejected the admission offered to you and you will be denied that privilege.
- Also Check ATBU Schools Fees to see how much it is and try and get it ready as soon possible as it will be required immediately after paying your acceptance fee. See The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) School Fees Here
- Get the required documents ready for your registration and clearance into your new School, Faculty and Department.
- Read the School’s rules and regulations to avoid falling a victim of any act that is against the school code of honor throughout your stay in the school cause that would be disastrous for you.