What is Fed Poly Ado cut off mark for 2021/2022? If you are here to know what Fed Poly Ado JAMB and departmental cut off mark is then relax as this page is created and updated to bring Federal polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti cut off mark for admission.
All prospective students and the general public are hereby informed that Fed Poly Ado cut off mark for admission into 2021/2022 academic session has been released by the management of Federal polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
Before we proceed to Fed Poly Ado cut off mark, we need to first of all understand what cut off mark is all about. Cut Off Mark is a minimum score (point) a prospective student who wants to apply for admission into Federal polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti must score in JAMB (UTME) before he or she will qualify to participate in Fed Poly Ado post UTME screening exercise.
Fed Poly Ado Cut Off Mark (JAMB)
Fed Poly Ado cut off mark for 2021/2022 is 150. You need to pass Fed Poly Ado cut off mark of 150 to qualify for admission.
This means that you need to either score exactly 150 or above it before you can qualify to buy Fed Poly Ado post UTME form and be considered for admission by the management of Federal polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti.
Failure to score up-to or above the required Fed Poly Ado cut off mark will mean you will no longer have any chances of been considered for admission into Federal polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti for this session. See Schools That Accept 180, 170, 160, 150, 140, 130, 120 Cut Off Mark for Admission.
Fed Poly Ado Departmental Cut Off Mark
|SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES|
|BANKING AND FINANCE||50|
|BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT||57|
|OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT||53|
|PURCHASING AND SUPPLY||50|
|SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING|
|AGRICULTURAL AND BIO-ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING||45|
|MINERAL AND PETROLEUM RESOURCES ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY||45|
|SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES|
|SURVEYING AND GEOINFORMATICS||40|
|URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING||40|
|SCHOOL OF SCIENCE AND COMPUTER STUDIES|
|ARTS & INDUSTRIAL DESIGN||40|
- All applicants who have done the Post-UTME screening online (www.students.fedpolyado.edu.ng) but are yet to change their Institution of FIRST CHOICE to the FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC, ADO-EKITI, should quickly effect the change by making Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti their FIRST CHOICE to enhance their chances for the admission.
- Candidates are however advised to be guided by the cut-off marks for each programme and ensure they have the correct subject combination in UTME. This is also applicable for CHANGE OF COURSES.
UTME Cut-Off Mark:
(i) All Candidates who chose The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti as their First or Second Choice and obtained a minimum cut-off mark of 150 in the 2020/2021 UTME. In addition to the above, Candidates must possess five (5) O’ level subject requirements at Credit level in not more than two (2) sittings.
(ii) Any Candidates who scored 150 and above in the last UTME but did not choose the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti as either First or Second choice and are interested in changing their Institutions to the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti can do so.
Courses/Departments In Fed Poly Ado
The list of courses (departments) in Federal polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti are as follows:
- Agricultural Engineering / Technology
- Agricultural Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Business Administration And Management
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Science
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Estate Mangement And Valuation
- Fisheries Technology
- Food Technology
- Glass / Ceramics Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Office Technology And Management
- Purchasing And Supply
- Quantity Surveying
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning