The Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti (Ado Poly) National Diploma (ND) admission list for 2019/2020 academic session has been released by the management. Details to check Ado Poly ND admission list is now available and can be found below.
This is to inform all the Full Time National Diploma (ND) candidates of the Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti (Ado Poly) that the 2019/2020 academic session ND admission list has been uploaded on Jamb portal. All those who participated in the Ado Polytechnic ND admission screening exercise can now proceed to follow the instructions below to check their admission status.
Other Fed Poly Ado related posts
- Fed Poly Ado JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Mark
- Federal Poly Ado Courses & List of Courses Offered in Ado Poly
- Fed Poly Ado-Ekiti HND Admission List
- Fed Poly Ado Post-UTME Screening Form (ND Form)
How To Check Ado Poly Admission Status On JAMB Portal
The Procedures below will help you check your admission status on JAMB Caps Portal and also Accept it.
- Candidates are to visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your Federal Poly Ado admission status.
- For more detailed instructions, click JAMB CAPS Portal Admission Status Checking Steps Here
How To Check Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti Admission List.
Note: This instructions will only be valid when Ado Poly ND admission list has been uploaded on the school portal.
- Go the Federal Polytechnic Ado admission status checking portal at https://students.fedpolyado.edu.ng/Applicant/Admission/CheckStatus.
- Supply your Application Number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check to access your Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti admission status.
To Check the number of chances you have of been offered admission, See Ado Ekiti Poly Cut Off Mark here.
Those who had initially checked Ado poly Admission on Jamb website but was not offered admission can now proceed to check they names on the school portal.
All applicants who have done the Post-UTME screening online but are yet to change their Institution of FIRST CHOICE to the FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC, ADO-EKITI, should quickly effect the change by making Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti Poly their FIRST CHOICE to enhance their chances for the admission.