Do you want to login to YSU portal to probably check admission status, check results, register for post utme, pay school fees or do other YSU prospective candidates or students related actions? If yes is your answer, then am very happy to welcome you as you read this post primarily focused on YSU portal.
Before you proceed, here are few of the things you should be anticipating from this post concerning YSU Portal.
- How to Login to YSU portal
- What YSU portal is all about and
- Most of the things you can do on YSU portal
About Yobe State University, Damaturu
Yobe State University, Damaturu is one of the tertiary institutions in Nigeria popularly known with the abbreviation YSU. Yobe State University, Damaturu was established in the year 2006 and is located in Damaturu, Yobe State, Nigeria. Having said that, let us talk about the portal in itself.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
About YSU Portal?
YSU official portal is https://www.ysu.edu.ng/. Let me educate you in simple terms that YSU portal is a specially designed school website from the Yobe State University, Damaturu which enables candidates, students and in most cases even staffs to carry out academic related tasks on their individual profiles.
To gain access to YSU portal, you however need to have the correct login credentials to be able to access the portal. This login informations are mostly supplied by the management or webmaster of the Yobe State University, Damaturu website.
This concept now brings us to the “what you can do on YSU portal section”.
What You Can Do on YSU Portal
If enabled completely, you can be able to carry out the following tasks on YSU portal:
- Register for YSU Post UTME
- Purchase YSU Post UTME Form online
- Printing Admission Letter
- Check YSU admission list.
How To Login to YSU Portal
- You can access YSU portal by visiting https://www.ysu.edu.ng/
- When the portal opens select any of the programmes (undergraduate, postgraduate or part time) if available
- Or click on the section of the portal you want to access
- Enter your username and password (for existing account)
- If you are an aspirant, enter your JAMB registration number and the password assigned to you
- Click on login and follow the follow the instructions thereafter.
Other Resources You May Like
- JAMB Subject Combination
- JAMB Recommended Textbooks
- JAMB Registration Form
- List of Schools That Has Released Admission List
- List of Schools That Has Released Post UTME Form
- Top 100 Best Universities in Nigeria
- JAMB CBT Registration Centres
- List of Courses Offered in Nigerian Universities and Requirements
- List of Courses In Nigeria and Schools That Offer Them
- WAEC Syllabus For All Subjects