Is YSU Post UTME form out for 2021/2022? If you are interested in YSU post UTME screening form then am very happy to inform you that this post you are reading currently contains all the details you need regarding Yobe State University post UTME form.
The general public are hereby informed that YSU post UTME form is out for 2021/2022 academic session and has been updated here on this page. All candidates who chose Yobe State University as their choice of Institution can now proceed and follow the instructions below to apply for YSU post UTME screening exercise.
Is YSU post UTME form out? Yes. The procedures to buy and register YSU post UTME screening exercise when it is out has been provided below.
Price of YSU Post UTME Form
The cost of purchasing YSU Post UTME screening form is N2,000.
YSU Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Eligibility
- Must have registered for the UTME and chose YSU as his/her first choice;
- Must have passed the UTME, by acquiring the minimum JAMB and/or the institutional cut-off marks or higher for the programmes applied.
Direct Entry Candidates:
- Direct entry applicant must have gotten the minimum ‘A’ Level qualification/grade relevant to his/her chosen programme;
- Must have a minimum of five (5) relevant passes at credit level, including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE), the National Examination Council (NECO), National Business and Technical Education Board (NABTEB), and National Board for Arabic and Islamic Studies (NBAIS) in not more than two (2) sittings;
- Must have attended the University’s Post-UTME screening exercise within the prescribed deadline; and
- Must have uploaded his/her ‘O’ Level and ‘A’ Level result(s), as the case may be, on the JAMB Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS) platform, at least, prior to the Post-UTME screening.
Yobe State University Courses
|ARTS AND EDUCATION|
|EDUCATION ENGLISH LANGUAGE|
|EDUCATION ISLAMIC STUDIES|
|COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES|
|SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES|
How to Apply for YSU Post UTME Form.
- ONLINE REGISTRATION for post-UTME/DE screening for 2021/2022 admission commences on Friday, October 1, 2021.
- Candidates shall Generate Remita at any Cyber Café and obtain RRR Number.
- Pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (2,000.00) Only through Remita and print the slip online or at any bank.
- Register online through Yobe State University Post-UTME Portal at https://ysu.edu.ng/putme.
All candidates willing to participate in the screening must fulfill the following requirements:
- Candidates must have chosen Yobe State University as their 1st choice and have scored the minimum required cut-off marks for the Departments they applied
- Candidates who have not met the required cut-off marks for the programmes they have chosen as their first choices but have the appropriate score to change to other relevant programmes must visit JAMB portal to do so.
- All awaiting A’ level and O’ level results not uploaded by candidates during UTME/DE registration must be uploaded to JAMB admission portal for consideration.
- Correct and accurate information must be supplied during the post UTME/DE online registration as false claims will render applications invalid while such claimants will be handed over to the appropriate authorities.
Deadline: 17th December 2021.
Wishing you the best of luck and accept the Vice Chancellor’s warm regards, please.
YSU Post UTME Closing Date
YSU POST UTME Screening Date
We are going to update this page as soon as there is any update released concerning YSU post UTME form by the management. Until then, continue checking this page for update on YSU Post UME screening form.