The JUPEB admission list and registration procedures of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka (UNIZIK) for 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the management. The details and instructions to check UNIZIK JUPEB admission list can be found below.
Other UNIZIK related posts
- UNIZIK School Fees For Undergraduate & Postgraduate
- UNIZIK Admission List
- UNIZIK JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Mark
- UNIZIK Post-UTME Past Questions And Answers PDF Download
UNIZIK JUPEB Admission List.
- Go to UNIZIK JUPEB portal at http://portal.unizik.edu.ng/jupeb/.
- Supply your username and password in the required columns.
- Finally, click on Login button to access your UNIZIK JUPEB admission status.
UNIZIK JUPEB Fees, Registration Details.
- All shortlisted candidates are to Proceed to the CEP ICT Center in Utiltiy building upstairs Hall 6.
- Generate a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) there for the payment of Acceptance, Biometric and JUBEB fee of (NGN) 70,000
- Proceed with the RRR printout to any bank within the University Campus to make your Fee Payment
- Come Back to the CEP ICT Center in Utiltiy building upstairs to confirm your payment and fillout your E-Clearance form
- After payment confirmation, come back to the CEP ICT Center in Utiltiy building upstairs for your Biometric Capturing.
NOTE: All processes commenced on Wednesday 10th October, 2018.