The first (1st) and second (2nd) batch admission list of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka (UNIZIK) for 2019/2020 academic session is currently out on the school portal. The procedures and instructions to check UNIZIK admission list can be found below.
Has UNIZIK Released Admission List For 2019/2020? Is UNIZIK Admission List Out? Yes. The general public are hereby informed that UNIZIK 1st and 2nd batch admission list for 2019/2020 academic session has been released. Those who participated in UNIZIK admission screening exercise can now proceed and check if they names are among those considered for admission.
Other UNIZIK Latest News
How To Check UNIZIK Admission Status
- Go to UNIZIK admission portal by clicking http://nauportal.com/UnizikScreeningV2/login.
- Supply your Username and Password in the required columns.
- Finally,click on Sign In to access your UNIZIK admission status.
Notice to Admitted Candidates
ADMITTED STUDENTS SHOULD TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- REGISTRATION STARTS ON : 4TH NOVEMBER, 2019. Endevour to do your physical clearance, pay your school fees and print out your Unizik Reg number before the 22ND DECEMBER, 2019
- You must adhere to the date and time for your biometric verification, irrespective of any registration process you are carrying out as you may not have another opportunity to be rescheduled
- Biometric Schedule: Date AND Time (TUESDAYS 8AM TO 4PM)
- Failure to do your PHYSICAL CLEARANCE within the registration period, Automatically terminates your Admission
- Failure to do your COURSE REGISTRATION automatically disqualifies you from writing Your EXAMINATIONS
- you can delete any course you registered in error before the commencement of first semester examination
- Make sure to get your UNIZIK (School) Reg Number before the commencement of First Semester Examination
- MAKE SURE YOU SUBMIT YOUR REGISTRATION PRINTOUTS IN A FILE TO THE HOD OF YOUR DEPARTMENT
How To Check UNIZIK Admission Status On JAMB Portal
The Procedures below will help you check your admission status on JAMB Caps Portal and also Accept it.
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
- Click Accept or Reject if you have been offered admission.
UNIZIK Admission Guide
This is to help all those who has been offered admission by UNIZIK with procedures to successfully process their admission and avoid making mistakes that would cost them the admission offered to them. Congratulations to those who has been offered admission.
If you have not been offered admission, don’t loose hope. see a Programme you can apply to and gain admission into 200 level.
Steps To Take After Been Offered Admission In The Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka (UNIZIK)
For those offered admission, Now you will need to check for the following and get it ready for your admission clearance and registrations.
- Check for the amount that UNIZIK is paying as acceptance Fee for the admission offered to you. Note: If you don’t pay acceptance fee, it means you have rejected the admission offered to you and you will be denied that privilege.
- Also Check UNIZIK Schools Fees to see how much it is and try and get it ready as soon possible as it will be required immediately after paying your acceptance fee.
- Get the required documents ready for your registration and clearance into your new School, Faculty and Department.
- Read the School’s rules and regulations to avoid falling a victim of any act that is against the school code of honor throughout your stay in the school cause that would be disastrous for you.