The Post UTME screening form of the University of UYO (UNIUYO) for 2020/2021 academic session is currently on sale. The UNIUYO post UTME screening eligibility and instructions to successfully apply can be found below.
Are you looking for information on UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 academic session? If your answer is Yes, it shows your coming here was not a mistake. In this article, we have covered a lot of information on the UNIUYO Post UTME form.
Is UNIUYO Post UTME Form Out? NO. Currently, The UNIUYO Post UTME form is not available. This is so because the management of the University has not authorised the sales of the form.
Recommended Just For You
Did You Had a Low JAMB Score? Gain Admission Directly Into 200 Level Without JAMB in any university of your choice. Call 07032622910 NOW!
If you really want to score high in UNIUYO screening exam and gain admission to study your course of choice, you will need to start making preparations. You can start by Getting UNIUYO Past Questions and Answers Here and by checking the Cut Off Mark for admission here.
UNIUYO POST UTME FORM ELIGIBILITY, INSTRUCTIONS & PROCEDURES
Candidates The Are Eligible for UNIUYO Post UTME.
Candidates who made the University of Uyo their 1st Choice in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a minimum score of 180.
How to Register For UNIUYO Post UTME Screening.
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira)only via the University Portals.
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTION
- Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your phone Number and Email address
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at and branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita Platform
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration
- Printout the 2020/2021 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
CLOSING DATE: Sunday, July 22nd, .
- The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
- Inconsistency in passport on the registration slip will not be acceptable to the University. Candidates’ names on their O/L results, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Timetable & Requirements.
|1.||DAY 1 – MONDAY, JULY 23,||8.00 a.m|
|FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE|
Agric. Economics & Extension , Animal Science.
Crop Science, Fisheries & Aquaculture. Food Science & Technology, Forestry & Wildlife.
Home Economics, Soil Science.
|AGRIC. LECTURE HALL, ANNEX CAMPUS|
|FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES|
Architecture, Building, Estate Management, Fine & Industrial Arts,
Geoinformatics & Surveying. Quantity Surveying. Urban & Regional Planning.
|BARTH EBONG, ANNEX CAMPUS|
|FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES|
Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology
|FACULTY OF PHARMACY||ONYEMA UGOCHUKWU HALL, TOWN CAMPUS|
|FACULTY OF ENGINEERING|
Agricultural Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Food Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering
|1000 CAPACITY LECTURE THEATRE, MAIN CAMPUS|
|FACULTY OF SCIENCE|
Botany & Ecological Studies, Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics, Microbiology, Physics, Statistics, Animal & Environmental Biology.
|250 TETFUND BUILDING AND ELF LECTURE THEATER|
|2||DAY 2 – TUESDAY, JULY 24,||8.00 a.m|
|FACULTY OF EDUCATION|
Accounting Ed., Agricultural Ed., Biology Ed, Chemistry Ed., Computer Science Ed., Economics Ed.,, Efik/Ibibio Ed , English Ed., Fine Arts Ed., French Ed., Geography Ed., Guidance and Counseling Ed., Health Edu., History Ed., Home Economics Ed., Integrated Sciences Edu., Library Science Ed., Mathematics Ed., Physical Ed., Physics Ed., Political Science Ed., Pre-primary & Primary Ed., Religion Ed., Social Studies Ed., Special Ed , Technical Education (Auto/Metal Technology, Elect/Elect. Technology Ed, Wood/Building Technology).
|NEDU UP & DOWN, TOWN CAMPUS|
|FACULTY OF ARTS|
Communication Arts , English , Efik/Ibibio, French, History & Inti. Studies, Linguistics, Music , Philosophy, Religious & Cultural Studies, Theatre Arts
|CBN & 49/50, TOWN CAMPUS|
|FACULTY OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION|
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business Management, Insurance, Marketing
|BARTH EBONG HALL, ANNEX CAMPUS|
|FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES|
Economics, Geography & Regional Planning , Political Science and Public Administration, Sociology & Anthropology, Psychology
|ONYEMA UGOCHUKWU HALL, TOWN CAMPUS|
|FACULTY OF CLINICAL SCIENCES|
Medicine& Surgery (MBBS)
|1000 CAPACITY LECTURE THEATRE, MAIN CAMPUS|
|FACULTY OF LAW||250 ELF LECTURE THEATRE, MAIN CAMPUS|
|3.||Day 3, Wednesday, july 25,|
|ONYEMA UGOCHUKWU HALL, TOWN CAMPUS||8.00 a.m|
Candidates are required to come for the screening exercise with the following items:
- The original and photocopies of candidate’s academic qualifications SSCE,0/L,NECO, NABTEB etc.
- One (1) copy of the University of Uyo ONLINE registration form duly completed with the passport-size photograph printed in colour.
- One (1) copy of JAMB (UTME) Result printout
- One (1) recent passport-size photograph on red background with name, UTME registration number and signature of the candidates on the reverse side of the photograph.
- These should be packed in quarto-size envelope and labeled with name, department and JAMB registration number.
VENUE FOR THE SCREENING: As indicated on candidates’ Registration slip.
Admissions Unit: 08127691825, 08146129875