UNIUYO Post UTME form for admission into 2020/2021 academic session has been released by the management of the University of Uyo.
Are you looking for information on UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 academic session? If your answer is Yes, it shows your coming here was not a mistake. In this article, we have covered a lot of information on the UNIUYO Post UTME form.
Is UNIUYO Post UTME Form Out? YES. Currently, The UNIUYO Post UTME form is now available. This is so because the management of the University has authorised the sales of the form.
If you really want to score high in UNIUYO screening exam and gain admission to study your course of choice, you will need to start making preparations. You can start by Getting UNIUYO Past Questions and Answers Here and by checking the Cut Off Mark for admission here.
Eligible Candidates for UNIUYO Post UTME Admission.
Candidates who made the University of Uyo their 1st Choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a minimum score of 180.
How to Buy UNIUYO Post UTME Form.
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira) only via the University Portals.
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTION
- Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your phone Number and Email address
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at and branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita Platform
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration
- Printout the 2020/2021 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
- Candidates are required to fill out the Bio-Data form correctly and appropriately
- Candidates are also required to scan and upload the original of candidates academic qualifications
- Candidates are expected to submit their completed bio-data forms online (please submit only once).
- Candidates who uploads wrong or incomplete bio-data will automatically be disqualified
- No candidates is required to upload any photograph or biometric capture, as pictures and biometric of candidates have been supplied by JAMB.
- Candidates who do not register for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise will not be considered for admission. However Foreign Candidates, Inmates of Correctional Centers (Prisons), as well as Blind and Deaf candidates are exempted from the Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
- Candidates with AWAITING RESULTS can also apply.
CLOSING DATE: Friday, 17th July, 2020.
Admissions Unit: 08127691825, 08146129875