The Inter/Intra faculty transfer form of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) for 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the management. Interested students are hereby advised to follow the instructions below to get the UNILAG Inter/Intra Faculty transfer form.
All students of the University of Lagos are hereby informed that UNILAG Inter/Intra Faculty transfer form has been released by the management of the University of Lagos. Students are advised to ensure eligibility and strictly adhere to the procedure. Please note that the process of transfer (sale and submission of application forms) will end on Friday, November 2nd, 2018.
Other UNILAG related posts
- UNILAG Cutoff Mark (JAMB & Departmental)
- UNILAG Admission List
- UNILAG School Fees (Undergraduate & Postgraduate)
- UNIBEN Post-UTME Past Questions And Answers PDF Download
UNILAG Students Eligible for Transfer.
Candidate for transfer must satisfy the following conditions:
i. Must present their results showing their current CGPA;
ii. Must have obtained a CGPA of not less than 1.00;
iii. Must possess the pre-requisite ORDINARY/ADVANCED level subjects for admission into the intended programme;and
iv. Must have successfully completed minimum of 200level by the end of 2017/2018 academic session.
UNILAG Inter/Intra Faculty Transfer Procedure.
1. Candidates must read the guidelines to ensure he/she qualifies for transfer before obtaining form.
2. If qualified,the candidate should:
a. Log on the University website:www.unilag.edu.ng
b. Select the appropriate category
c. Complete the listed fields on the form
d. Print the generated slip containing Remita Retrieval Reference(RRR) number,then proceed to any commercial bank to pay the sum of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000:00).
3. Candidate must re-visit the University website to print the Inter/Intra Faculty Form.
4. Candidates are to attach their O’Level/A’Level results and their statement of result and submit the completed forms(duly signed by the current Head of Department and Dean,as well as the Dean and Head of the proposed Department and Faculty) to the Academic Affairs on or before the stipulated date of Friday,November 2,2018.
UNILAG Permissible Areas of Transfer.
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|1||COLLEGE OF MEDICINE, FACULTY OF PHARMACY||Faculty of Science, Faculty of Education (Science & Tech, Health \Education and Human Kinetics) and Faculty of Social Science (Department of Psychology)|
|2||FACULTY OF LAW||Faculty of Arts and Faculty of Education (Arts & Social Science, Educational Foundation and Educational Administration)|
|3||FACULTY OF ENGINEERING||Faculty of Business Administration (Actuarial Science), Faculty of Science and Faculty of Education (Science & Technology)|
|4||FACULTY OF SCIENCE||Faculty of Social Science (Department of Psychology), Faculty of Business Administration (Actuarial Science) Faculty of Education (Science & Technology), Faculty of Science|
|5||FACULTY OF ARTS||Faculty of Education (Arts & Social Science)|
|6||FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES, FACULTY OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION||Faculty of Arts and Faculty of Education (Arts & Social Science, Educational Foundation and Educational Administration)|
|7||FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES|