Are you looking for UNIBEN Past questions and Answers? Do you want to download UNIBEN Post Utme Past Questions And Answers for FREE? UNIBEN post UTME past questions and answers in PDF format has been compiled and can be downloaded for free by following the instructions below.
First of all, this is to inform all the University of Benin aspirants who has passed the UNIBEN Cut Off Mark requirement of 200 and Above in JAMB that the UNIBEN PDF Past Questions And Answers for UNIBEN Post UTME screening Exercise is now available for download.
Also, See The University Of Benin (UNIBEN) Cut off Mark Here.
WHY DO YOU UNIBEN PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS?
There are so many reasons why you need PDF Version of UNIBEN Past Question and answers and why you need it now.
1. UNIBEN IS COMPETITIVE: If you don’t already know, University of Benin is one of the best Federal Universities in Nigeria and as such, a lot of people apply to study there each year.
A lot of people apply to study there and only few admission spaces or slots of about 6000 to 9000 are available out of 75000 people that apply for it; This makes UNIBEN very competitive and very hard to gain admission into.
So to increase your chances of gaining admission, you need to start preparing for UNIBEN Post UTME screening right now.
You can do that by studying their past questions to see how they questions look like and the kind of question they ask.
2. High JAMB Score Will Not Guarantee You Admission Into UNIBEN: Do you know that Some People who Scored above 300 in Jamb this year may end up not getting admission into University of Benin? You may want to doubt it but it’s true.
Why do we say so?
This is because, Admission is not guaranteed by Jamb score alone in any University but by a combination of JAMB score and POST-UTME.
For example: The requirement in the University of Benin (UNIBEN) is that any candidate that will be considered for admission into the University must have scored 200 in JAMB and at least 50% in the Post-Utme examination before the JAMB and Post utme score of the person will be added to check if the person has passed the cut off mark for the course of choice.
So, even if a candidate score 350 in JAMB and is unable to score 50% and above in UNIBEN Post Utme ; The person will not be considered for admission.
So for those who scored high in Jamb to be able to gain admission,he or she must also score high in UNIBEN Post-Utme.
Those who had a low Jamb score can still increase they chances of gaining admission into University of Benin by using our Post-Utme app to practice and prepare for post-UTME or by requesting for the PDF copy of the Past Questions And Answers.
Key Features on UNIBEN Past Questions And Answers
- This is the official Post-UTME Past Questions and answers of the University of Benin (UNIBEN), for candidates intending to write Post-UTME into the Faculties of Social And Management Sciences
- It contains UNIBEN post-UTME questions and answers, ranging from 2005/2006, when the school started their post UTME to 2015/2016.
- No of Pages: 92
- From 2005 – 2013 – Past Questions and Answers
UNIBEN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF Free Download
How To Get UNIBEN Post-UTME Past Questions And Answers
The new price is now
N2000 N1000 ✔
Method 1 – Online Payment
Please do not use Opera Mini for this section.
Method 2: Bank Deposit Or Transfer
For Bank Deposit or Transfer, Your Post-UTME Past Questions And Answers For your Selected School will be sent to your Email Address in less than 5 mins of you texting us your details and we confirming your payment.
Our Website name is ismyschool.net and so our official bank account is BENTENBLOG. Please only pay to the account bearing BENTENBLOG.
Transfer or make a bank deposit of N1,000 to any of the BENTENBLOG official account details below:
Bank: GTBank (Nationwide)
Account Name: BENTENBLOG
Account Number: 0422509683
Bank: First City Monument Bank (FCMB) (Nationwide)
Account Name: BENTENBLOG
Account Number: 4950590010
After Payment, Send:
- Name on Teller or Bank Account You Transferred From.
- School e.g: UNIBEN
- Faculty or Course E.g : Engineering
- Email Address or Whatsapp Number
The PDF Past question and Answers will be sent to your email or Whatsapp Number after confirming payment.
For any question or Inquiries, call 08083123612 or email us at [email protected]