Do you want to login to UNICAL portal at myunical.edu.ng so you can check admission status, register for post utme, or pay school fees? If you are really interested in UNICAL portal, then am very pleased to have you here as you read this article focused on how to check UNICAL portal.
Before you proceed, here are some of the things you should be anticipating from this post concerning UNICAL Portal.
* What UNICAL portal is all about
* Things you can do on UNICAL portal and
* Steps to Login to UNICAL portal
Recommended Just For You
Did You Had a Low JAMB Score? Gain Admission Directly Into 200 Level Without JAMB in any university of your choice. Call 07032622910 NOW!
Let’s start already shall we?
What’s UNICAL Portal (myunical.edu.ng)?
Let me tell you in simple terms that UNICAL portal is a specially designed website by the management of the University of Calabar that allows candidates, students and staffs of the university to perform academic related activities on their individual profile pages.
To gain access to UNICAL portal, you will need required login details. This login details are mostly given by the officials of the University of Calabar.
Things you can do on UNICAL portal myunical.edu.ng
- Pay for acceptance fee
- Print Acceptance fee receipt
- Pay UNICAL school fees
- Apply for UNICAL post UTME
- Check Post UTME result
- Check admission list
- And many others
How to Login to UNICAL Portal myunical.edu.ng
Now that you are aware of what you could do on UNICAL portal, allow me to show you how you can login to UNICAL Portal.
- Visit https://myunical.edu.ng/
- On the left hand corner of the page, enter your Registration No/Matric Number
- Tick either of New, Returning or Foreign Students
- Click on Access Portal to login to UNICAL portal.
How To Check Post UTME result on UNICAL Portal
- Visit https://myunical.edu.ng/post-utme/check-post-utme.aspx
- Enter JAMB registration number
- Enter Pin
- Then Click on Login.
UNICAL Postgraduate (PG) Portal Login
- Visit https://unicalonline.edu.ng/Login.aspx
- Enter your Matric Number
- Enter your Password or Phone number
- Click on Login.