Is UNICAL post UTME form out? The post UTME screening form of the University of Calabar (UNICAL) for 2020/2021 academic session is currently out on sale. We have updated today’s article to focus on the University of Calabar Post UTME form for 2020/2021 academic session.
This is to inform the general public that UNICAL post UTME screening form for 2020/2021 academic session has been released by the management of the University of Calabar.
Below, you will find details on UNICAL Post UTME Screening Form Eligibility, Requirements and Procedures to apply for the screening exercise for 2020/2021.
You will need to get UNICAL Past Questions and Answers Here and start preparing in order to score high in the screening and be able to secure admission successfully. Also See UNICAL JAMB Statistics Here. See UNICAL Required Cut Off Mark Here.
UNICAL Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
ALL Direst Entry and UTME candidates who scored 160 and above in the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Examination and who have chosen University of Calabar as their First Choice in their application for admission into the University for the 2020/2021 academic session.
How to Apply for UNICAL Post UTME.
The following options are available:
- E-transact option: This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank your are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN log into the portal http://www.Myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link then follow the instructions on the portal after login.
- Buy Post-UTME Pin Online option:
This option gives access to purchase Post-UTME pin from the portal. Click Buy Post-UTME Pin Online to purchase the Post-UTME pin online. Login with the TRANSACTION ID as the PIN into the portal.
- Scratch Card Option: This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
- Unical Microfinance Bank
- WEMA Bank
- First city Monument Bank
- Heritage Bank
- Zenith Bank Plc
On obtaining the scratch card proceed as follows:
- LOG ON TO: http://www.Myunical.edu.ng and click on Screening UTME link.
- On the home page, enter your correct JAMB Registration NO in the box provided.
- Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided.
- Click on login and follow the online instructions.
- Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT.
- Print out the completed form.
UNICAL Aptitude Test = N2000.
UNICAL Post UTME Registration Portal Opening and Closing Date.
Registration will start from Monday, 29th June, 2020, when the portal will be open. Please note that the portal will however be shut down at 12.00 mid night on Wednesday, 29th July, 2020.
UNICAL Post UTME Screening Exercise – Important Information.
- The date for the Aptitude Test will be communicated to all candidates at the close of registration.
Candidates are therefore advised to check the portal after the close of registration for their venue and time of the CBT
- Candidates are also advised to ensure their correct phone numbers are provided while filling the form online as the University will communicate with them directly.
- The Post UTME exercise is Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Special candidate with any form of disability should please indicate during registration.
- Foreign candidates are as well advised to indicate their country of residence
Zellence Unical Office
Database Office, Philosophy Department
University of Calabar
email: [email protected]