The admission list of the University of Calabar (UNICAL) for 2018/2019 academic session is out. The procedures and instructions to check UNICAL admission list can be found below.
Has UNICAL Released Admission List For 2018/2019? Is UNICAL Admission List Out? Yes. The general public are hereby informed that UNICAL admission list for 2018/2019 academic session has been released. Those who participated in UNICAL admission screening exercise can now proceed and check if they names are among those considered for admission.
This post of course will be very useful and beneficial for all those searching for how to check UNICAL admission list, UNICAL admission list, UNICAL admission list 2018/2019, is UNICAL admission list out 2018/2019, UNICAL admission list 2018/19, UNICAL admission list 2018/2019, UNICAL part time admission list.
Other UNICAL Latest News
- UNICAL Post UTME Screening Form
- UNICAL Cut Off Mark
- List of Courses Offered in UNICAL
- UNICAL Post-UTME Screening Result
How To Check UNICAL Admission Status
The procedures to check UNICAL admission status has been released and can be found below.
- Go to UNICAL admission status checking portal at http://myunical.edu.ng/post-utme/check-admission.aspx
- Login with the JAMB Reg Number to access your UNICAL admission status.
- Candidates whose names appear on this list are please advised to login to JAMB portal to either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission offers within 72 hours from the date of this publication, failure which the admission may be REVERSED — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Candidates whose names DO NOT appear on this list have either ACCEPTED their offers or are YET-TO-BE admitted.
- Those YET-TO-BE admitted and whose scores fall within the approved cut-off mark with the required subject combination are advised to check the school portal regularly to know their admissions status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to UNICAL admission list for the 2018/2019 academic year.
How To Check UNICAL Admission Status On JAMB Portal
The Procedures below will help you check your admission status on JAMB Caps Portal and also Accept it.
- Candidates are to login to the JAMB website and click on CAPS to check their admission status, and click on accept/reject button to either accept or reject the offer.
- Candidates whose admission status show “not admitted” should keep checking the JAMB website for further updates.
- Candidates should please note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university’s website for the Admission List.
- Those offered provisional Admission should proceed with the Acceptance and Registration processes. The procedure will soon be made available.
UNICAL Admission Guide
This is to help all those who has been offered admission by UNICAL with procedures to successfully process their admission and avoid making mistakes that would cost them the admission offered to them. Congratulations to those who has been offered admission.
If you have not been offered admission, don’t loose hope. see a Programme you can apply to and gain admission into 200 level.
Steps To Take After Been Offered Admission In The University of Calabar (UNICAL)
For those offered admission, Now you will need to check for the following and get it ready for your admission clearance and registrations.
- Check for the amount that UNICAL is paying as acceptance Fee for the admission offered to you. Note: If you don’t pay acceptance fee, it means you have rejected the admission offered to you and you will be denied that privilege.
- Also Check UNICAL Schools Fees to see how much it is and try and get it ready as soon possible as it will be required immediately after paying your acceptance fee. See The University of Calabar (UNICAL) School Fees Here
- Get the required documents ready for your registration and clearance into your new School, Faculty and Department.
- Read the School’s rules and regulations to avoid falling a victim of any act that is against the school code of honor throughout your stay in the school cause that would be disastrous for you.