Do you want to study Petrochemical Engineering? Are you looking for JAMB or WAEC subject combinations for Petrochemical Engineering? If so, am happy to inform you that the JAMB and O Level (WAEC and NECO) subject combination for Petrochemical Engineering has been published in this post.
Continue reading this post to get the following information concerning WAEC and JAMB subject combinations required to study Petrochemical Engineering:
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
- Petrochemical Engineering O’Level (WAEC and NECO) Subjects and Requirements
- Petrochemical Engineering Direct Entry Subject and Requirements
- Petrochemical Engineering JAMB (UTME) Subjects Combination
JAMB Subject Combination For Petrochemical Engineering
Without further ado, the JAMB subject combinations for Petrochemical Engineering are English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Direct Entry Requirement for Petrochemical Engineering:
The direct entry requirements to study Petrochemical Engineering are:
- A Level passes in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Before you continue reading, check out the following:
- Please refer to JAMB Brochure Here for more updated requirements.
- JAMB Registration Form
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- JAMB Syllabus
- JAMB Change of Course/Institution
- How To Create JAMB Profile
- How To Login To JAMB Profile
WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination For Petrochemical Engineering