The second (2nd) batch admission list of the Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye (OOU) for 2018/2019 academic session is out. The procedures and instructions to check OOU 2nd batch admission list can be found below.
Has OOU Released their second (2nd) batch Admission List For 2018/2019? Is OOUAdmission List Out? Yes. The general public are hereby informed that OOU 2nd batch admission list for 2018/2019 academic session has been released. Those who participated in OOU admission screening exercise can now proceed and check if they names are among those considered for admission.
This post of course will be very useful and beneficial for all those searching for how to check OOU admission list, OOU second batch admission list, OOU 2nd admission list 2018/2019, is OOU 2nd batch admission list out 2018/2019, OOU admission list 2018/19, OOU second batch admission list 2018/2019, OOU part time admission list.
Other OOU Latest News
- OOU Post UTME Screening Form
- OOU Cut Off Mark
- List of Courses Offered in OOU
- Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Admission List
How To Check OOU Second Batch Admission Status
Currently as at the time of updating this article, OOU second batch admission list has been uploaded on the portal.
The procedures to check OOU admission status on OOU portal can be found below.
- i. Go to OOU admission status checking portal at https://www.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/portal/admission/login.php,
- ii. Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Password (For first login, use your SURNAME as password) in the provided columns,
- iii. Finally, click the “Login” button to access your OOU admission status.
Admitted candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Sixty Thousand Naira (₦ 60,000.00) to process their acceptance fee.
OOU Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
Successful applicants are to pay a non-refundable fee of Sixty Thousand Naira (₦ 60,000.00) only with immediate effect through any of the under listed means to process their acceptance letter
1. Payment through any of the University Point of Sales (POS) on any of the University campuses (Ayetoro, Ibogun, Remo (Shagamu/Ikenne) and Main Campus at Ago-Iwoye). Payment through Internet by logging on to www.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng.
2. All Candidates offered Provisional Admission should proceed with the steps listed below:
i) Visit: portal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/admission
ii) Click on CHECK ADMISSION STATUS to confirm your admission
iii) Provide your JAMB Number and SURNAME as password to log on to the admission portal
iv) On successful log on, click MAKE ACCEPTANCE PAYMENT
v) Once the acceptance payment profile has been loaded, click on either
(a) MAKE WEB PAYMENT – This allows you to pay online directly using your ATM card,
(b) MAKE POS PAYMENT – Print the ACCEPTANCE PAYMENT PROFILE and proceed to designated POS Points to make the payment.
If you encounter any challenge on the procedure visit OOU ICT Centre, Ago-Iwoye for further clarification.
3. Proceed to the Academic Affairs Office for your 1st Verification and your Faculty for 2nd Verification
4. (a) Present to the Registration Officer, the originals and one set of photocopies of the following documents arranged separately in the order shown below:
i. Verification/Personal Data Form
ii. Acceptance Fee Receipt
iii. UTME Score Result
iv. Post UTME Result
v. O’level Result
vi. Diploma Result and other entry requirements (for DE Candidates only)
vii. Birth Certificate
viii. Tax Clearance Certificate OR N10,000.00 Ogun State Tax Receipt
ix. JAMB Admission Letter
(b) Counter-sign the verification forms at the College/Faculty Offices.
The deadline for payment of OOU admission acceptance fee is August 31st, 2018.
How To Check OOU Second (2nd) Batch Admission Status On JAMB Portal
The Procedures below will help you check your admission status on JAMB Caps Portal and also Accept it.
- Candidates are to login to the JAMB website and click on CAPS to check their admission status, and click on accept/reject button to either accept or reject the offer.
- Candidates whose admission status show “not admitted” should keep checking the JAMB website for further updates.
- Candidates should please note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university’s website for the Admission List.
- Those offered provisional Admission should proceed with the Acceptance and Registration processes. The procedure will soon be made available.
OOU Admission Guide
This is to help all those who has been offered admission by OOU with procedures to successfully process their admission and avoid making mistakes that would cost them the admission offered to them. Congratulations to those who has been offered admission.
If you have not been offered admission, don’t loose hope. see a Programme you can apply to and gain admission into 200 level.
Steps To Take After Been Offered Admission In The Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye (OOU)
For those offered admission, Now you will need to check for the following and get it ready for your admission clearance and registrations.
- Check for the amount that OOU is paying as acceptance Fee for the admission offered to you. Note: If you don’t pay acceptance fee, it means you have rejected the admission offered to you and you will be denied that privilege.
- Also Check OOU Schools Fees to see how much it is and try and get it ready as soon possible as it will be required immediately after paying your acceptance fee. See The Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye (OOU) School Fees Here
- Get the required documents ready for your registration and clearance into your new School, Faculty and Department.
- Read the School’s rules and regulations to avoid falling a victim of any act that is against the school code of honor throughout your stay in the school cause that would be disastrous for you.