This is a notice to all Higher National Diploma Candidates that Offa Poly HND Admission Form for Full Time and Part-Time Programmes has been released.
Recommended Just For You
Did You Had a Low JAMB Score? Gain Admission Directly Into 200 Level Without JAMB in any university of your choice. Call 07032622910 NOW!
You may want to know the Federal Polytechnic Offa HND Screening Dates. See Fed Poly Offa HND Screening Dates Here.
FED POLY OFFA HND AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES.
A. TWO YEAR HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) PROGRAMMES
The under listed two (2) year Full-Time programmes leading to the award of Higher National Diploma are available in the Institution viz;
1. SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY
i. Computer Science
ii. Food Technology
iii. Science Laboratory Technology
a. Biology/Microbiology option
b. Chemistry/Biochemistry option
c. Physics with Electronics option
2. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT STUDIES
ii. Banking & Finance
iii. Business Administration
3. SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
i. Library and Information Science
ii. Mass Communication
iii. Office Technology and Management (OTM)
4. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
i. Computer Engineering Technology
ii Electrical & Electronics Engineering Technology:
a. Electronic & Telecommunication Engineering
b. Power and Machine Engineering
iii. Mechanical Engineering Technology:
a. Manufacturing Engineering
b. Power and Plant Engineering
iv. Civil Engineering
5. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
i. Architectural Technology
ii. Building Technology
iii. Quantity Surveying
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND)
The entry requirements for all Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes are as follow:
1. Candidates are required to Possess National Diploma (ND), National Innovative Diploma (NID) in their chosen programme at not a grade below LOWER CREDIT classification from a recognized/accredited Polytechnic, Monotechnic or Innovation Enterprise Institutions.
2. SSC, GCE O’level with at least five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language & Mathematics obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
3. The National Technical Certificate (NTC) or National Business Certificate (NBC) with credit level pass in a trade plus four relevant academic subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics.
4. Candidates are required to have at least one year post National Diploma Industrial Training experience.
However, candidates with pass grade at the ND/NID are eligible for consideration for admission provided they have minimum of two (2) years post Industrial Training experience.
For details on the entry requirements peculiar to each of Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes, candidate should visit this Polytechnic Portal www.fpo.edu.ng.
HOW TO APPLY FOR FED POLY OFFA HND ADMISSION
- To apply online for HND, and Pre-ND programmes, candidates are to visit this Polytechnic portal:http://portal.fpo.edu.ng/.
- Click on admission to fill application form, and thereafter make payment of Twelve Thousand Naira (N12,000.00) only with an ATM card that is interswitch compatible.
- Candidates are to also upload scanned copy of certificate (s)/result(s) and other required documents as stated online.
SCREENING FOR ADMISSIONS
All candidates are hereby informed that the admission screening schedule has been announced. Click Here To See HND Screening Exercise Dates.
CLOSURE OF APPLICATION
HND (Full-Time): 18th September, 2017.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY FALSE/WRONG DATA ENTRY WILL LEAD TO AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION OF THE CANDIDATE AT ANY TIME SO DISCOVERED.