Kwara Poly National Diploma (ND) admission list for 2019/2020 academic session has been released by the management of the Kwara State Polytechnic The ND admission list has been uploaded on the school portal with the details and instructions to check admission list below.
This is to inform all the National Diploma (ND) Aspirants of Kwara State Polytechnic who applied for admission into 2019/2020 academic session that Kwara Poly ND Admission list is out and has been released by the admission unit of the Polytechnic.
Recommended Just For You
Did You Had a Low JAMB Score? Gain Admission Directly Into 200 Level Without JAMB in any university of your choice. Call 07032622910 NOW!
All those who participated in the Kwara State Polytechnic Admission Screening exercise can now proceed to follow the instructions below and check if they have names were among the ones shortlisted for admission in the Kwara Poly Admission List.
Other Kwara Poly related posts
- Kwara Poly Post-UTME Screening Form
- Kwara Poly JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Mark
- Kwara Poly HND Admission List
- KwaraPoly Courses | List of Courses Offered in Kwara State Polytechnic
How to Check Kwara State Poly Admission List.
- Go to Kwara Poly admission portal at https://kwarapolyportal.org/applogin.php.
- Supply your Application ID and Password in the required columns.
- Finally, click on Login button to access your Kwara Poly admission status.
Successfully admitted ND candidates are advised to go on the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) portal to ACCEPT or REJECT their admission offer.
How To Check Kwara Poly Admission Status On JAMB Portal
The Procedures below will help you check your admission status on JAMB Caps Portal and also Accept it.
- Candidates are to login to the JAMB website and click on CAPS to check their admission status, and click on accept/reject button to either accept or reject the offer.
- Candidates whose admission status show “not admitted” should keep checking the JAMB website for further updates.
- Candidates should please note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university’s website for the Admission List.
- Those offered provisional Admission should proceed with the Acceptance and Registration processes. The procedure will soon be made available.
Kwara Poly Admission Guide
This is to help all those who has been offered admission with procedures to successfully process their admission and avoid making mistakes that would cost them the admission offered to them. Congratulations to those who has been offered admission.
If you have not been offered admission, don’t loose hope. see a Programme you can apply to and gain admission into 200 level.
For those offered admission, Now you will need to check for the following and get it ready for your admission clearance and registrations.
- Check for the amount the Kwara Poly is paying as acceptance Fee for the admission offered to you. Note: If you don’t pay acceptance fee, it means you have rejected the admission offered to you and you will be denied that privilege.
- Also Check the Kwara Poly Schools Fees Amount to see how much it is and try and get it ready as soon possible as it will be required immediately after paying your acceptance fee.
- Get the required documents ready for your registration and clearance into your new School, Faculty and Department.
- Read the School’s rules and regulations to avoid falling a victim of any act that is against the school code of honor.