Do you want to study Industrial Design? Are you looking for JAMB or WAEC subject combinations for Industrial Design? If so, am happy to inform you that the JAMB and O Level (WAEC and NECO) subject combination for Industrial Design has been published in this post.
Continue reading this post to get the following information concerning WAEC and JAMB subject combinations required to study Industrial Design:
- Industrial Design O’Level (WAEC and NECO) Subjects and Requirements
- Industrial Design Direct Entry Subject and Requirements
- Industrial Design JAMB (UTME) Subjects Combination
JAMB Subject Combination For Industrial Design
Without further ado, the JAMB subject combinations for Industrial Design are English, Chemistry, Mathematics and Fine Arts/Physics.
Direct Entry Requirement for Industrial Design:
The direct entry requirements to study Industrial Design are:
- (i) A Level passes in Two (2) of Fine Arts, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics.
- (ii) ND in Industrial Design or Glass Technology or Fine Art at credit level.
Before you continue reading, check out the following:
- Please refer to JAMB Brochure Here for more updated requirements.
- JAMB Registration Form
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- JAMB Syllabus
- JAMB Change of Course/Institution
- How To Create JAMB Profile
- How To Login To JAMB Profile