Do you want to login to IMSU portal to probably check admission status, check results, register for post utme, pay school fees or do other IMSU prospective candidates or students related actions? If yes is your answer, then am very happy to welcome you as you read this post primarily focused on IMSU portal.
Before you proceed, here are few of the things you should be anticipating from this post concerning IMSU Portal.
- How to Login to IMSU portal
- What IMSU portal is all about and
- Most of the things you can do on IMSU portal
About Imo State University, Owerri
Imo State University, Owerri is one of the tertiary institutions in Nigeria popularly known with the abbreviation IMSU. Imo State University, Owerri was established in the year 1981 and is located in Okigwe Rd, Ugwu Orji, Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria. Having said that, let us talk about the portal in itself.
About IMSU Portal?
IMSU official portal is https://imsuportal.imsu.edu.ng/. Let me educate you in simple terms that IMSU portal is a specially designed school website from the Imo State University, Owerri which enables candidates, students and in most cases even staffs to carry out academic related tasks on their individual profiles.
To gain access to IMSU portal, you however need to have the correct login credentials to be able to access the portal. This login informations are mostly supplied by the management or webmaster of the Imo State University, Owerri website.
This concept now brings us to the “what you can do on IMSU portal section”.
What You Can Do on IMSU Portal
If enabled completely, you can be able to carry out the following tasks on IMSU portal:
- Register for IMSU Post UTME
- Purchase IMSU Post UTME Form online
- Printing Admission Letter
- Check IMSU admission list.
How To Login to IMSU Portal
- You can access IMSU portal by visiting https://imsuportal.imsu.edu.ng/
- When the portal opens select any of the programmes (undergraduate, postgraduate or part time) if available
- Or click on the section of the portal you want to access
- Enter your username and password (for existing account)
- If you are an aspirant, enter your JAMB registration number and the password assigned to you
- Click on login and follow the follow the instructions thereafter.
Other Resources You May Like
- JAMB Subject Combination
- JAMB Recommended Textbooks
- JAMB Registration Form
- List of Schools That Has Released Admission List
- List of Schools That Has Released Post UTME Form
- Top 100 Best Universities in Nigeria
- JAMB CBT Registration Centres
- List of Courses Offered in Nigerian Universities and Requirements
- List of Courses In Nigeria and Schools That Offer Them
- WAEC Syllabus For All Subjects