The post UTME screening form of the Imo State University (IMSU) for 2018/2019 academic session is currently out on sale. IMSU Post-UTME Screening Form Eligibility, Requirements and Procedures to apply for the exercise is out and can be found below.
Is IMSU Post-UTME Form Out?
When Will IMSU Post-UTME Screening Form Come Out?
These are questions asked lately by many JAMB Candidates who choose IMSU as either First or Second Choice during JAMB Registration.
Some of the related searches to IMSU Post-UTME are as follows: IMSU post utme portal, IMSU post utme result, IMSU post utme 2018/2019, IMSU post utme cut off mark, IMSU post utme 2018/19, IMSU post utme result 2018, IMSU portal, IMSU result checker.
Since JAMB Result has been released, many schools (Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education) such as the Imo State University Owerri (IMSU) has started releasing their screening form any moment from now.
Is IMSU Post-UTME Form 2018/2019 Out? YES. As at the time of compiling this post, IMSU Post-UTME screening form for 2018/2019 has been released by the management of the University.
You can start preparing now for IMSU Post-UTME screening exercise so you can score high and increase your chances of getting admission by getting IMSU Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers Here.
IMSU POST-UTME SCREENING FORM ELIGIBILIY, INSTRUCTIONS & PROCEDURES
Candidates Eligible for IMSU Post UTME/DE.
Candidates who chose Imo State University as their first choice in the 2018/2019 UTME/DIRECT ENTRY Application and scored 180 and above are eligible for the screening. In addition, candidates must possess at least five (5) credit passes in the relevant O’level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
IMSU Post UTME Registration Procedure.
- Visit the University website: imsu.edu.ng.
- Click on prospective students.
- Click on “click to Apply” under 2017/2018 Academic Screening Application.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Click on submit button to generate payment invoice.
- Proceed to any of the banks for your payment on e-tranzact platform with the generated payment invoice number (The banks are; Zenith Bank, IMSU Microfinance Bank, First Bank, Imo State Micro Finance Bank, FCMB, UBA).
- Return to the application page and enter your JAMB Registration Number again.
- Enter your e-tranzact confirmation order pin obtained from the bank
- Proceed with the completion of the Form.
- Correctly enter your OLevel results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await announcement from the University.
Eligible Candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two thousand naira (N2,000) only.
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for future communications.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his screening application online would automatically loose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
- Any candidate who supplied false information will be disqualified.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid web congestion in the dying hours.
- Registration portal will shut down at 12 midnight on 30th July, 2018
See The List of Courses Offered in IMSU.
- IMSU JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 Released
- Imo State University (IMSU) Postgraduate Admission Form for 2019/2020
- IMSU School Fees (New & Returning) For 2018/2019 | See Amount
- IMSU Postgraduate (PG) School Fees | Imo State University Fees
- Imo State University (IMSU) Supplementary Admission List for 2019/2020
- IMSU Admission List For 2018/2019 Out | Check Admission Status
- IMSU Acceptance Fee Payment Procedures For 2018/2019
- IMSU Supplementary Post UTME Form For 2018/2019 | Apply Now