Do you want to study Applied Biology? Are you looking for JAMB or WAEC subject combinations for Applied Biology? If so, am happy to inform you that the JAMB and O Level (WAEC and NECO) subject combination for Applied Biology has been published in this post.
Continue reading this post to get the following information concerning WAEC and JAMB subject combinations required to study Applied Biology:
- Applied Biology O’Level (WAEC and NECO) Subjects and Requirements
- Applied Biology Direct Entry Subject and Requirements
- Applied Biology JAMB (UTME) Subjects Combination
The JAMB and WAEC subject combinations and requirements specified below applies to the following courses:
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
- Applied Biology
- Applied Biology and Genetics
- Applied Biology and Biotechnology
JAMB Subject Combination For Applied Biology
Without further ado, the JAMB subject combinations for Applied Biology are English, Chemistry, Biology and either Physics or Mathematics.
Direct Entry Requirement for Applied Biology:
The direct entry requirements to study Applied Biology are:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Biology and either Chemistry or Physics.
Before you continue reading about Applied Biology subject combinations, check out the following:
- Please refer to JAMB Brochure Here for more updated requirements.
- JAMB Registration Form
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- JAMB Syllabus
- JAMB Change of Course/Institution
- How To Create JAMB Profile
- How To Login To JAMB Profile
WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination For Applied Biology