AKSU Post-UTME Screening Form Eligibility, Requirements and Procedures to apply for the exercise for 2018/2019 is out and can be found below. The AKSU post-UTME screening form is out and the management has scheduled the screening date to start from Monday, 23rd July, 2018 to Friday, 27th July, 2018.
Is AKSU Post-UTME Form Out?
When Will AKSU Post-UTME Screening Form Come Out?
These are questions asked lately by many JAMB Candidates who choose AKSU as either First or Second Choice during JAMB Registration.
Some of the related searches to AKSU Post-UTME are as follows: AKSU post utme portal, AKSU post utme result, AKSU post utme 2018/2019, AKSU post utme cut off mark, AKSU post utme 2018/19, AKSU post utme result 2018, AKSU portal, AKSU result checker.
Is AKSU Post-UTME Form 2018/2019 Out?
YES. As at the time of compiling this post, AKSU Post-UTME screening form for 2018/2019 has been released by the management of the University. See AKSU Required Cut Off Mark Here.
AKSU POST-UTME SCREENING FORM ELIGIBILIY, INSTRUCTIONS & PROCEDURES
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening exercise for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Candidates who scored 160 and above in the last UTME examination and chose Akwa Ibom State University as their First Choice institution as well as Direct Entry Applicants.
How to Apply for AKSU Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
The University portal will be opened for registration from Monday, 2nd July, 2018 to Friday, 20th July, 2018. Candidates are required to register online for the screening exercise following the procedure below:
Visit http://portal.aksu.edu.ng to generate Pre-Payment Analysis Slip, by following the steps below:
- Click on REGISTER NOW LINK in the Login Page
- Select PUTME/DIRECT ENTRY in the Registration-Type Panel and click on PUTME link.
- Enter your JAMB registration number and click VERIFY.
- On the right hand side of the page showing your details, select CLICK TO MAKE PAYMENT and print the pre- payment slip so generated.
- Proceed to the Bank with the pre-analysis slip and inform the Bank teller that you wish to make fee payment for Akwa Ibom State University Post-UTME screening using e-transact.
- The Screening fee is N2,000
- After payment, repeat steps 1 to 3 above. The payment status on the right side of the page should now show PAID.
- Click the “>” symbol at the extreme right hand side of the page to proceed with registration process.
- Complete the form and ensure you clearly scan and upload the following documents (with sizes not more than 100KB)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificate/Result as may be applicable.
- Certificate of origin.
- 2018 UTME result printout.
- 2018 JAMB DE printout (Direct Entry applicants only)
- Diploma,NCE orA-level result or certificate (Direct Entry applicants only).
Print three (3) copies of Registration Slip from the portal. This will serve as your screening Photocard. It carries vital information such as the date and venue of your PUTME Screening.
AKSU Post UTME Screening Schedule
The Post-UTME Screening will hold from Monday, 23rd July, 2018 to Friday, 27th July, 2018.
The Direct Entry Screening will hold on Friday, 27th July, 2018.
Venue: Main Campus, Ikot Akpaden – Mkpat Enin L.G.A
Time: 9am daily.
Requirements for AKSU Screening Exercise:
Candidates are to appear for Post-UTME or Direct Entry screening exercise with the following:
- Three (3) copies of 2018 UTME result slip or Direct Entry registration slip showing the candidates photograph in colour.
- Three (3) copies of AKSU Photocard (Post-UTME or Direct Entry) screening schedule slip printed from the University portal, on completion of Registration.
- When filling the application form, each applicant should endeavour to use his/her own phone number and valid e-mail address in order to receive timely alerts, messages and directives. Do not use those of a cyber cafe operator or any other third party.
- All uploaded documents must be clear and readable. Blurred or unclear documents will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
- Applicants who did NOT choose AKSU or change to AKSU as their University of First Choice in the 2018/2019 UTME or Direct Entry are NOT eligible for this exercise.