Last updated on January 20th, 2020 at 08:07 pm
The admission list of the Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU Ekpoma) for 2018/2019 academic session is out. The procedures and instructions to check AAU Ekpoma admission list can be found below.
Latest Update: More Names has been added on AAU Ekpoma admission list. please follow the instructions below to check.
Has AAU Ekpoma Released Admission List For 2018/2019? Is AAU Ekpoma Admission List Out? Yes. The general public are hereby informed that AAU Ekpoma admission list for 2018/2019 academic session has been released. Those who participated in AAU Ekpoma admission screening exercise can now proceed and check if they names are among those considered for admission.
This post of course will be very useful and beneficial for all those searching for how to check AAU Ekpoma admission list, AAU Ekpoma admission list, AAU Ekpoma admission list 2018/2019, is AAU Ekpoma admission list out 2018/2019, AAU Ekpoma admission list 2018/19, AAU Ekpoma admission list 2018/2019, AAU Ekpoma part time admission list.
Other AAU Ekpoma Latest News
- AAU Ekpoma Post UTME Screening Form
- AAU Ekpoma Cut Off Mark
- List of Courses Offered in AAU Ekpoma
- AAU Ekpoma Post-UTME Screening Result
How To Check AAU Ekpoma Admission Status
As at the time of posting this, AAU Ekpoma admission list has been released and is accessible on Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma Portal. The procedures to check AAU Ekpoma admission status has been released and can be found below.
- Go to AAU Ekpoma admission status checking portal at https://aaue.waeup.org/applicants/checkstatus.
- Fill your registration number and surname in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Submit’ to access your admission status.
Subscribe to our email update online so we can inform you on when the admission has been uploaded online.
How To Check AAU Ekpoma Admission Status On JAMB Portal
The Procedures below will help you check your admission status on JAMB Caps Portal and also Accept it.
- Candidates are to login to the JAMB website and click on CAPS to check their admission status, and click on accept/reject button to either accept or reject the offer.
- Candidates whose admission status show “not admitted” should keep checking the JAMB website for further updates.
- Candidates should please note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university’s website for the Admission List.
- Those offered provisional Admission should proceed with the Acceptance and Registration processes. The procedure will soon be made available.
AAU Ekpoma Admission Guide
This is to help all those who has been offered admission by AAU Ekpoma with procedures to successfully process their admission and avoid making mistakes that would cost them the admission offered to them. Congratulations to those who has been offered admission.
If you have not been offered admission, don’t loose hope. see a Programme you can apply to and gain admission into 200 level.
Steps To Take After Been Offered Admission In The Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU Ekpoma)
For those offered admission, Now you will need to check for the following and get it ready for your admission clearance and registrations.
- Check for the amount that AAU Ekpoma is paying as acceptance Fee for the admission offered to you. Note: If you don’t pay acceptance fee, it means you have rejected the admission offered to you and you will be denied that privilege.
- Also Check AAU Ekpoma Schools Fees to see how much it is and try and get it ready as soon possible as it will be required immediately after paying your acceptance fee. See The Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU Ekpoma) School Fees Here
- Get the required documents ready for your registration and clearance into your new School, Faculty and Department.
- Read the School’s rules and regulations to avoid falling a victim of any act that is against the school code of honor throughout your stay in the school cause that would be disastrous for you.