The post UTME form of the Federal polytechnic Ado-Ekiti (Fed Poly Ado) for 2018/2019 academic session is out on sale. The management has released the instructions and guidelines to apply for Ado poly Post UTME screening exercise.
The general public are hereby informed that Fed Poly Ado post UTME form for admission into 2018/2019 academic session has been released for sale.
Some of the related searches to Ado poly post UTME form are: Federal polytechnic Ado-Ekiti post utme cut off mark, Ado poly screening date, Federal polytechnic Ado-Ekiti school fees, Federal polytechnic Ado-Ekiti latest news, Federal polytechnic Ado-Ekiti post utme 2018, Ado poly screening form, courses offered in Federal polytechnic Ado-Ekiti, Federal polytechnic Ado-Ekiti departmental cut off mark
Other Ado Poly News
- Federal polytechnic Ado-Ekiti Cut Off Mark (JAMB And Departmental)
- Fed Poly Ado Admission List
- Fed Poly Ado Courses
- Fed Poly Ado HND Admission Forms
Eligibility for Federal Poly Ado Post UTME Screening.
(i) All Candidates who chose The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti as their First or Second Choice and obtained a minimum cut-off mark of 150 in the 2018/2019 UTME. In addition to the above, Candidates must possess five (5) O’ level subject requirements at Credit level in not more than two (2) sittings.
(ii) Any Candidates who scored 150 and above in the last UTME but did not choose the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti as either First or Second choice and are interested in changing their Institutions to the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti can do so.
How to Apply for the Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti Post UTME.
Candidates are required to pay N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira only) as screening fee via the Remita platform.
- Candidates should visit the Polytechnic students’ portal via http://students.fedpolyado.edu.ng to generate and print application payment invoice.
- After printing invoice, candidates can proceed to any bank of their choice with the invoice generated invoice and make payment on the Remita platform.
- Candidates can also make payment with their debit cards (Master Card, Visa Card and Verve Card) following the instructions on the invoice generation page.
- After payment, candidates should revisit the Polytechnic students’ portal via http://students.fedpolyado.edu.ng and fill the application form using the RRR number on the payment invoice (slip).
- Candidates should endeavour to print the copies of the application form and the acknowledgement slip after filling the form.
Deadline: Monday, 24th September, 2018.
The Screening exercise will not require physical presence of Candidates on The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti Campus.