The distance learning admission form of the University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) MBA programmes for 2018/2019 academic session has been released. The details and instructions to apply for UNN MBA Distance learning admission form can be found below.
The general public are hereby informed that UNN Distance learning admission form into MBA programmes for 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the management. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Nigeria DISTANCE LEARNING MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAMME IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA) in the following options:
- Banking and Finance
Other UNN Related Posts
- UNN Postgraduate (PG) School Fees | University of Nigeria Fees
- UNN JUPEB Admission Form
- UNN Change of Course (Change of Department) Form
- UNN Business School Postgraduate Admission Form
In addition to possessing the basic O’level requirements for first degree admission into the discipline of choice, candidates are also expected to posses one of the following requirements:
- Postgraduate Diploma from a recognised University with a minimum of 3.0 GPA on a 5-point scale, or 2.5 GPA on a 4-point scale.
- Bachelor’s degree in Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Marketing, Accounting, Economics or any other business-related course from the University of Nigeria or any other recognised University with a minimum of second class honours lower division
- HND and/or professional qualifications such as ACIB, ACA, ACIS, ACIPM, MNIM, etc plus a Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration.
- A Bachelor’s degree in other fields plus a Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration.
- Admission may also be offered to long-standing professionals with recognized Professional Qualifications and managerial experience spanning over 10 years in recognized public and private establishments. A PGD waiver may be granted applicants of this status.
Apply now to secure your place and advance your career!!