The supplementary JUPEB admission form for admission into 200 level of the University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) for 2019/2020 academic session is currently out on sale. The management has released the instructions and procedures to apply for UNN JUPEB programme.
The general public are hereby informed that UNN JUPEB supplementary form for admission into 2oo level for 2019/2020academic session has been released by the management of the University of Nigeria Nsukka.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for Admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme for 2019/2020 session. The programme leads to the award of JUPEB certificate which enables candidates gain direct Entry Admissions into their respective second year degree programmes in the University of Nigeria, Nsukka and other JUPEB – affiliated Universities in Nigeria and abroad.
Other UNN Admission Forms
Candidates Eligible for UNN JUPEB.
- Eligible candidates must possess minimum of 5 Credits at maximum of two sittings in at least 5 subjects (inclusive of English Language) relevant to the candidates desired course of study in the University
Duration of UNN JUPEB Programme.
- The duration of the programme is a minimum of one academic session of two semesters.
UNN JUPEB Subject Combinations.
- History/literature/Christian Rel. Studies (HLCRS),
- Economics/Hisitory/Lit – in- English (EHL),
- History/Igbo/CRS (HICRS),
- Igbo/Lit-in-English/CRS (ILCRS),
- History/Igbo/French (HIF) etc.
- Government/Economics/Mathematics (GEM),
- Govt/Economics/Geography (GEG),
- Literature/Economic/Geography (LEG),
- Biology/Economics/Government (BEG),
- Govt/Lit/CRS (GLCRS),
- Biology/Govt/CRS (BGCRS) etc.
- Business Studies/Accounting/Mathematics (BAM),
- Mathematics/Accounting/Geography (MAG),
- Government/Economics /Mathematics (GEM) etc.
- Agric Science/Biology/Chemistry (ABC),
- Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics (PCM),
- Physics/Geography/Mathematics (PGM),
- Physics/Economics/Mathematics (PEM).
Candidates are to note that the above subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into Degree Programmes in the Sciences, Social Sciences, Management Sciences and Arts courses in all JUPEB – affiliated Universities in Nigeria including University of Nigeria Nsukka.
How to Apply for UNN JUPEB Form.
Pay the application fee of N20,000.00 through Remita payment platform at any bank. You are to generate a payment invoice which contains a remita number; the invoice printout will enable you to make your payment at the bank. (Please note that Bank charges apply and must be paid)
- Visit unnportal.unn.edu.ng/
- Click on the fill JUPEB, Inter University Forms
- Click on Generate Payment Invoice under JUPEB
- Enter your telephone number and click on submit
- Enter your Surname, First name, Middle name and click on submit
- Print out your invoice and proceed to the bank
- After making payments at the bank visit the portalunnportal.unn.edu.ng
- Click on the Fill JUPEB, Inter University Forms
- Click on fill Joint Universities Preliminary Admissions Board programme
- Enter your Remita # and click on submit
- Fill the form and attach your passport
- Color passport photograph with white background.
- The passport photograph must be recent (not earlier than 3 months before the time of the application) and the size should not be more than 100KB.
- Complete the form and click on submit
- Print out your acknowledgment slip:
UNN JUPEB Admission General Information.
- Applicants into 2019/2020 preliminary programme are advised to be visiting our website from time to time for updates and other relevant information.
- All candidates are required to register for 2020 Direct entry UTME during the programme.
- All candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL telephone numbers.
- The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
- Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the correct SUBJECT COMBINATIONS. Failure to do so may adversely affect the candidate.
The application is ongoing. Submit your application printout to UNN or UNEC JUPEB Office or send your copy via email to [email protected].
Date for the exam will be communicated via SMS, emails and the university website.
FURTHER ENQUIRIES: Phone: 09098127029. E-mail: [email protected].