Is UNN Direct Entry form out? UNN Direct Entry (DE) Admission form for 2020/2021 academic session has been released by the management of the University Of Nigeria Nsukka.
This is to inform all the Direct Entry (DE) Candidates who choose the University Of Nigeria Nsukka as their choice of university during Direct Entry JAMB Registration that UNN direct entry (DE) Admission form for 2020/2021 academic session is out.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
The University of Nigeria hereby invites candidates for direct entry into the University of Nigeria, Nsukka who registered with Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) for screening exercise.
Registration exercise for the UNN Direct Entry screening exercise commences on August 5, 2020, and ends on
September 28, 2020, on the university Portal.
How to Apply UNN Direct Entry Screening.
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial Bank.
Process Flow for Direct Entry Registration
- Log on to the University Website: www.unn.edu.ng
- Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for 2020/2021 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- O-Level 1
- O-Level 2 ( For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
- Review Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print acknowledgement Slip.