The University of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN Post UTME form for 2020/2021 academic session is currently out on sale. The details you will further see below is UNN Post-UTME Screening Form Eligibility, Requirements and Procedures for 2020/2021 session.
If you want to score high in UNN Post-UTME exam, then you need to start preparing and get UNN Post-UTME Past questions and answers by clicking here.
Further to preparing for UNN screening, you also need to have a knowledge of the Cut off mark allowed for those who want to apply for admission. See UNN Post-UTME Cut Off Mark Here.
So, the answer to the “Is UNN Post-UTME Form Out” question is a NO since the form has not been released by the management of the University of Nigeria Nsukka.
These are questions asked lately by many JAMB Candidates who choose UNN as either First or Second Choice during JAMB Registration.
UNN POST-UTME SCREENING FORM ELIGIBILIY, INSTRUCTIONS & PROCEDURES
Registration exercise for the Post-UTME screening exercise commences on Thursday July 18, 2019 and ends on Thursday, August 22, 2019 on the university Portal.
Candidates Eligible for UNN Post UTME.
- Candidates who chose UNN in the 2019 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 or above for screening
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
How to Apply for UNN Post UTME Form.
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial Bank.
Process Flow for Post-UTME Registration
- Log on to the University Website: www.unn.edu.ng
- Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for 2020/2021 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- JAMB Result Slip
- O-Level 1
- O-Level 2 ( For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
- Review Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print acknowledgement Slip.
UNN Post UTME Screening Details and Requirements.
University of Nigeria Post-UTME screening test will commence on Monday, August 26, 2019 and end on Monday, September 2, 2019.
KINDLY CHECK ›› UNN Post UTME Screening Timetable to know your exam date, time and venue.
All candidates are required to bring the following to the screening exercise:
- A copy of Online Acknowledgement Slip
- 2020/2021 JAMB Result Slip
Visually Impaired Candidates: Visually Impaired Candidates should register online, but they are not invited to the screening exercise.
Please note the following:
- No GSM handsets, calculators or any other extraneous materials should be brought into the screening halls
- The venues for the screening are Nnamdi Azikiwe Library (Digital Library) and Centre for Distance and e-Learning, University of Nigeria, Nsukka
- Candidates are also strongly advised to visit the University of Nigeria Website: www.unn.edu.ng for further information.